Invasion Is Here, Where Is My Allegiance Icon?

24 replies to this topic

#21 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

View PostGyrok, on 10 January 2014 - 03:20 PM, said:

There are IS house units...why would there not be clan units as well?

I mean..
We cannot create a merc corp called "Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy" and we would not do it anyway.
There is only a little chance that we will be able to create a "Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy" or "4th Wolf Guards+328th Assault Cluster" unit run by us and filled by us.
Anyway we do not know if they will rewind the timeline or if association to a Clan faction will be immediately available. If it will not then the only IS faction we could join is Wolf's Dragoons for obvious reasons.

#22 z00med

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 11 January 2014 - 06:25 AM, said:

Anyway we do not know ... if association to a Clan faction will be immediately available.

C'mon, I am busy crossing fingers that there will be a halfway-decent U.I. soon and maybe a rough idea of what CW will look like.

But I promise you: If there will be an immediatly available association to a Clan faction, it will be a fancy Icon next to your Ingame/ Forum name and a stack of very-lore-fitting cockpit items (the Clan Wolf Bobblehead Cheerleader! Now featuring a beard and howls sometimes^^).

edit: This is not a rant. I like this game and I really think the devs can make something cool out of the... raw sketch I am currently playing. I just dont think its realistic to expect that much within half a year :)

Edited by z00med, 11 January 2014 - 07:25 AM.

#23 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

I mean..
We cannot create a merc corp called "Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy" and we would not do it anyway.
There is only a little chance that we will be able to create a "Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy" or "4th Wolf Guards+328th Assault Cluster" unit run by us and filled by us.
Anyway we do not know if they will rewind the timeline or if association to a Clan faction will be immediately available. If it will not then the only IS faction we could join is Wolf's Dragoons for obvious reasons.

It was my understanding that our keshik had previously discussed much of this with PGI and some kind of resolution was come to...though I cannot recall the details now as my conversation about it with the Star Colonel is a bit hazy at this time.

#24 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

I mean..

View PostGyrok, on 11 January 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

It was my understanding that our keshik had previously discussed much of this with PGI and some kind of resolution was come to...though I cannot recall the details now as my conversation about it with the Star Colonel is a bit hazy at this time.

There really needs to be in place before we get into the thick of it! Clans don't have Mercs, so Clan players MUST be placed in Clan Galaxies, Clusters and Trinaries somehow before we start playing the actual game. I am wanting to help Rescue Hohiro Kurita and some of the final fighting before Tukayyid.

#25 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 11 January 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

There really needs to be in place before we get into the thick of it! Clans don't have Mercs, so Clan players MUST be placed in Clan Galaxies, Clusters and Trinaries somehow before we start playing the actual game. I am wanting to help Rescue Hohiro Kurita and some of the final fighting before Tukayyid.

Hoiro Kurita? We are not the Clan you are looking for you know :)

You are right but at the time the devs may not have any final plan for loyalist and faction units yet..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users