• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSPAAAAAACE!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

View PostSnowhawk, on 19 December 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Agreed....
It seems that the old problems are stille here (hit registration, poor matchmaker and no Ui2.0 with tonnage limits....).

And here is a nice example for the tonnage unbalance. I made this screenshot yesterday....
Posted Image

Its funny how the fact that two of those lances were all steiner failed to tip you off to the fact that it was two lances who dropped at the same time while intentionally loading all assaults (Except for the Shadowhawk). any team with a four man or two like that is going to wipe the floor with you, unless your team is somehow magically working together perfectly without any form of communication.

#22 DarkDevilDancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

Since the last change to spider hit boxes they are alot better, not perfect but no longer immortal.

#23 Zynryuk

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

I am a spider pilot, and I can tell you that gauss and AC20 can one shot me. Streaks SRMs are a big problem too and all I rely on is my speed and a ferro fibrous armor.

#24 Alex Warden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,659 posts
  • Location...straying in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

View PostLykaon, on 19 December 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

If you have not ever seen a Spider soak a 40 point alpha while shut down and power up and toddle off then you are missing one of the true joys of MWo.

i have seen that ALOT, it was pretty standard for many months and i hated spiders, but these issues seem to be gone as of lately... at least for me

Edited by Alex Warden, 19 December 2013 - 09:59 AM.

#25 Meta 2013

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts
  • LocationNorth Eastern US

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

Note ... All of you saying they are easier now .... seem to have one thing in common ....front loaded Damage. Hey I had a lucky shot the other day on a spyder, Mid Air nailed it with an AC10 round, Splat. But that occurrence is far less than firing over and over and over again at the spyder only to have it kill you in the end.

Now understand its not just me ... I see people typing in chat all the time when a spyder is the last one and 6 mechs are shooting at it trying to kill it. I drop in 4 mans every night ... I was last alive ... all 3 of the guys watching me could not believe how many good shots I put down on the spyder and yet it lived. Worse they started telling me to give up trying to kill it and shoot something else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users