No replies to this topic

#1 INKBALL

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 129 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

-Balanced like tabletop ''points'', so, they dont have to nerf clan techs. They could take tabletop points to start and balance furthermore. So lets say 2500pts vs 2500pts and in case of ''defense'' scenario it could be 1600pts vs 2500pts. And even there, to add some versatility to the game, it could be egal random numbers (say 2000pts+- 25%, so, in lobby ppl have to choose mech to fit max points). (optional: Cbill and XP bonus for teams who arent using all their points (compared to other team?). So, yes, clan could be smaller mechs or simply 8-10v12. And honnestly, i think it could be done (on paper), with 40-80hours, If asked, i could put myself in it and be done before april.

-If you want to keep weigh balances, you could want a random value between 500 and 1000tons per drop, so it can add a certain flavor to the game.

-Historical battles, with STOCK mechs (still with points or not), not that hard to add, on drop just change for default values for each mechs, could be fun.

-a IS vs Clan thing, with IS, without any clan item and vice-versa, i think it could be complicated to add (another complete hangar?)

Note: I understand that C-Bills+Points system can be hard to handle for starting players, and a system of ''priority'' will need to be added (via elo priority maybe)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users