Player Vs Environment

2 replies to this topic

#1 Antasius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

This would make the game sing. Decent AI is a challenge and story based play involves deep lore and such. But man, would I keep coming back for more if I could drop into solo/lance missions in a PvE setting.

Please keep in mind this would be down the road after everything else they got on their plate is solid. I just was wonder how many here could see this as a good idea to follow up on.

What say all of you?

#2 Syllogy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

It's already on the board.

#3 Osmium76

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostAntasius, on 27 September 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

This would make the game sing. Decent AI is a challenge and story based play involves deep lore and such. But man, would I keep coming back for more if I could drop into solo/lance missions in a PvE setting.

Please keep in mind this would be down the road after everything else they got on their plate is solid. I just was wonder how many here could see this as a good idea to follow up on.

What say all of you?

I really would love to see this in the game. As of now, I see it as little more than just a brawler, but I think it has a lot of potential, especially if they put forth a a fair amount of effort into filling out some PvE content.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users