4 replies to this topic

#1 Corvin Reinhardt

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

Are they going to bring back death from above? In MW2Mercs, I used to love looking through the feet camera, jump jetting and landing on my enemies head, crushing their cockpit! An awesome feature they seemed to have missed in MWO that took loads of skill to master. Imagine having 50 tons landing on your mechs head!

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostNitzol, on 21 December 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Are they going to bring back death from above? In MW2Mercs, I used to love looking through the feet camera, jump jetting and landing on my enemies head, crushing their cockpit! An awesome feature they seemed to have missed in MWO that took loads of skill to master. Imagine having 50 tons landing on your mechs head!

i'm pretty sure I remember hearing that they had a desire to add that, but just not for the moment. It's good to bring it up as a reminder. My plans would designate my highlander as that killer from above!

#3 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

Maybe when they add physical attacks (melee)? Also, crouching, etc should be here soon.

#4 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postluxebo, on 22 December 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

Maybe when they add physical attacks (melee)? Also, crouching, etc should be here soon.

if they ever add the hatchetman they'll have to add melee attacks.

#5 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

View PostNitzol, on 21 December 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer:

It's not real high on their priority list at the moment according to them. They do plan on bringing back collisions though. DFA was fun when collisions were still in but the way the whole system worked was just {Scrap}.

A knocked down mech would warp and rubber band, damage was way off, and a mech could literally be completely incapacitated by a light repeatedly knocking them down, this includes an Atlas being knocked over repeatedly by a jenner or commando. It was just bad and one of the few times I would actually use the term "op".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users