3 replies to this topic

#1 MagnumLovin

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

Nice that Skirmish was introduced. Bad if you're in a bunch of lights as a Lance. Fun, but bad odds.

I would like to see a check box list for games a team can seek to be in within the "Any" selection. It would make pairing a lance of Assault Mechs more to line up with similar Skirmish/Assault types of drops.

At least before CW hits. Then, I hope, Mech Roles will come into play.

Just a thought,

Thanks.

#2 Fooooo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Yup, we suggested this before the skirmish mode was released.

Some even suggested it well back in CB im pretty sure, and we only had 1 game mode then. (they were thinking ahead you see......... :D)

Its a pity they didnt put it in when they added skirmish mode.

1. Because it adds to my queue time as I can only queue for 1 game mode now instead of 2.....

2. Its annoying when I forget to select a mode after logging in for first time or after a crash.....and then get thrown into a skirmish match.......*sigh*

3. .........there was a 3 but I forget it now...... :D

What I think has happened is that this will be in UI2.0 or already is. So why bother adding it to the current UI is their thinking........etc etc........... ah well.....

Edited by Fooooo, 22 December 2013 - 10:47 PM.

#3 Felio

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

I'd like to see this, as well. Straight-up deathmatch is boring. I know a lot of people asked for it, but their opinions are wrong.

#4 warner2

• 1,101 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

PGI are teasing us. Now, we have check boxes, but you can only select one of them :angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users