C-Bill Generation

3 replies to this topic

#1 Drunk Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 572 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:39 AM

In regards to the Clan Mech packs and upgrading future chassis that get released, how are we supposed to do that with the miserable state of C-Bill generation as it currently stands? I average currently about 180,000 per match on wins without a Hero variant and 200,000 with a Hero variant doing around roughly the same damage. My average before the nerf was over 200,000 on my stat sheet, now it's 130,000, that's quite the drop for someone who generally has good matches win or loss, but losing matches, especially massive pug stomps, are insanely punishing while winning matches is not rewarding enough.

Both need to be fixed. I shouldn't be getting 80,000 for a loss where I still do 600 damage and get a couple of kills in the process because that punishes my ability to play decently and while in some matches I might not do as well and still win, I am getting better rewards. If you carry a team and still lose, your play should be reflected in your rewards with considerably higher C-Bills then other players. Right now, it doesn't matter which chassis I play because whether it's a hero or not, the C-Bill rewards suck and even running hero's doesn't justify people buying them because there is very little financial advantage.

#2 Ceesa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 201 posts
  • LocationBoston, USA

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

Hey, at least you're using premium time. For those of us without premium time the average per match is closer to 100k, and every now and then when I have a horrible match and my team loses I'll be lucky to break 65k. The only time I regularly get over 100k is when I use my Ilya.

And that's why I'm not spending a single CBill until clans come out. I want to be able to buy every Timerwolf chassis on the first day they're released.

#3 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

gotta be honest, i think current c-bill generation is just right. Were you with MWO back in closed beta? You had to pay for repairs, so average c-bill generation was between 20,000 and 100,000 c-bills. We earn now a lot more than we use to.

#4 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

I like the economy where it's at
oh and
I'm glad someone finally got the nerve to post on this :P