• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hey everyone.
Been playing a bit of MW:LL recently as I am not satisfied with the state to this game.
I have noticed several other guys pugging around in LL as well and have been having some fun games.

The point of this thread is to get some more people to enjoy a truly awesome MW game.

If you haven't herd of MW:LL, it is a Mod for the game Crysis Wars. (Don't worry, the installer includes Crysis Wars so you don't need to purchase it.) There is no customization like MWO but there are several variants of many of my personal favorite mechs and all of them have great loadouts. Its set up with several different game modes, there is re arm and repair at bases, and the matches are typically much longer. Also the maps are larger. It is a totally different feeling games then MWO, closer to the classic MW games I have played in the past.

I hope this also can spark some suggestions to improve MWOs gameplay as well. There are certain things I love about MWO, but there are other things I hate, and many of those things I love in MW:LL. Examples might include JJs, or LRMs. I'll let you guys form your own opinions.

Instructions for simple install:
Download the game from here:
http://forum.mechliv...ic,19022.0.html
Run the installer
Once completed you should have the MWLL Launcher and Crysis Wars installed.
You are ready to play

Instructions for installing if you want to use Crysis Wars in Steam:
Download the game:
http://forum.mechliv...ic,19022.0.html
Run the installer
Set a custom install location (C:\CW would be fine)
Once the game finishes installing, copy all the files in the install folder and paste them in your steam Crysis Wars folder. (Should be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Crysis Wars)
Select the option to skip duplicate files.
Once everything is copied, you should be able to run MWLL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users