Joystick Commands

6 replies to this topic

#1 Malpherian

• PipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

I am trying to use my gamepad, but I can not seem to disable or clear any of the joystick keybindings, it only lets me change them, is there anyway to disable this function so I can set my game pad up correctly?

#2 Malpherian

• PipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

Also it appears you cant.... strafe? Really? Dual combat chasis movement and you can't turn your head and move in another direction?

#3 Nothing Whatsoever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

I use mouse and keyboard, so i haven't played with a joystick. Here is something you can take a look at though: http://mwomercs.com/...joystick-users/

And movement you can have the legs moving in a direction with the upper torso facing another.

And there are two crosshairs, one for torso weapons and a second for arm weapons.

#4 Turist0AT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

well, this games support for pads are HORRIBLE(get your **** together PGI).

Anyway, no there is no clear button. So the only way to "clear" is to reasign to the same button(witch replaces) and then assign the button were you need it.

Thats nr 1. Nr 2. It appears to have some presets that you cannot change. Zoom is allways on B (if you use xbox controller) and some more that i cant remember. And triggers count as one button. It is doable to make it work with gamepad (i use it).
But to ajust sensitivity you need to go into user config files and type some commands.
So if you assignt all the buttons you need and make them work, itll still be unresponsive, witch is fine if you are in a slow mech.

So all in all. If Hawken can do it why cant you PGI?

#5 Turist0AT

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:00 AM

if you read someware to download a program called Pinnacle.. somthing something.. PGP. It behaves like a virus, you have been warned.

#6 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

only bind the axis in-game... rest of the buttons bind via your own joystick's 3rd party profiler..

what stick are you using?

#7 Turist0AT

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

As i understand it he's using a Gamepad, 360 Controller?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users