Team Killing[Suggestion]

No replies to this topic

#1 projecteulogy

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

I can handle being eaten alive in my Cata by a bunch of light mechs with mguns. No biggie. Those 4 Atlas vs lil ole' me? I'm down.

/RAGE

I cannot stand being legged and having my rear center torso RED not even 1 minute after the match starts because some poorly educated {Dezgra} on my team likes to HUR HUR HUR TEAM KILL.. I know its New Years and people are ripped out of their minds already... but Jeebus..

/ENDRAGE

*AHEM* let me compose myself.

I understand that Team damage is.. well realistic. Bumping into your buddy causes 2-10% damage depending on how many times someone smashed into you(YAY BUMPER CARS!) but C'mon. PUGs can be a nightmare all by themselves. Perhaps not completely get rid of team damage, so people just don't blind shoot through their teammates using them as shields but Maybe seriously dumb down the damage output or even put a CAP on how much overall damage can be done to a single teammate? My last game, i literally had to run away from every fight because my entire backside was red. Since there is no vote-to-kick feature, somethings gotta be done about this since there is no FFA, and some idiots want to shoot everything that moves.

Thanks for the game and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users