#21 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

View PostArnold J Rimmer, on 05 January 2014 - 03:45 AM, said:

It bothers me most because I tend to be in fast Mediums, and thus end up at the front of the pack. I'll be running around trying to get a decent vantage point on the enemy, and then realise I have 8+ mechs trucking along behind me, snaking around the map. My favourite was a recent game on River City; my team ended up with every single mech atop the citadel, jammed in and easy prey for arty strikes and LRMs.

I mean, come on. Exercise some thought.

Please! I don't want them to get smarter! makes my KDR and victory ratios look so much better! LOL... no I kid. You're absolutely right. I'm constantly calling on coms to stop standing on each other's toes and attracting artillery. I mean really it's the MWO equivalent of saluting and saying "Sniper check, Sir."

As for the OP, nothing drives me crazier on Terra Derpa when the pug goes blindly marching up into Mt. Derp to hang out at the PuG Zapper and getting themselves slaughtered or needing to be rescued by those of us smart enough to NOT go in there. It drives me crazier when basically all pilots are doing... particularly in assault spiders and DDC Atlai... is waiting for someone ELSE to make a decisive move and then tag along like the little kid brother who's just going to get himself hurt and ruin everyone else's good time. If the LRM boat is having to lead the way, you're meching it wrong.

For Pete's sake! You're spiders and Atlai! Generally the 2 toughest mechs in the game (Shut up. Spiders are still nerfed and that's why)! If you're going to pilot them, quit trying to protect the paint, take initiative and go kill something! Chicks dig scars... they have gold and pizzas... free puppies with every kill... what does it take to motivate you to do your job!?!

And for the love of all that is good in these scortched and blasted battlefields, stop chasing the squirrel, lock what you shoot at and RTB when you hear "Base 25% captured" unless you're closer to the enemy's base!

Edited by Kjudoon, 05 January 2014 - 10:00 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users