4 replies to this topic

#1 DieselBurner

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

OK I have the three non premium Jenners to Elite or Master level and want to convert my extra XP to GXP.
1. I own the Jenner that I want to convert XP from.
2. I click on the Exchange XP button in Pilot Lab for the Jenner I own.
3. I see the slider and the MC Cost goes up when I slide it.
4. I have plenty of MC to do the conversion.

but NO "OK" button to click on the Convert XP to GXP window! Only a cancel button! so I can't spend my $$$'s on this game!

What piece of the puzzle am I missing? I don't need to buy and Basic Oxide do I?

#2 Arnold J Rimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 892 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

You don't need to buy an Oxide if you don't want to - it shouldn't be necessary for this exchange.

However, you might want to email support@mwomercs.com and tell them about it. They'll be able to help you find a workaround if no one else here can. If all else fails, they could probably just swap the amount of you wanted to spend on GXP and do it for you.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

A screenshot would be helpful. If you are literally missing a button out of your UI, though, you probably need to take a screencap and go directly to support@mwomercs.com with it

some further troubleshooting, but I think you have all these covered: Mechs must have all basic skills purchased before you can convert. Mechs must be currently owned, not a mech previously owned and sold. You must have MC on the account.

#4 DieselBurner

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

OK It works now. I had to close the MWO game and restart it. Now it works and I can convert the XP!

#5 Son of the Flood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 397 posts
  • LocationTier 3 basement - searching for funyuns and mountain dew

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

Unless that XP is burning a hole through your pocket, you could consider waiting until there is a XP to GXP conversion sale. At the standard rate it is a 25:1 return, but during the sale it is doubled to 50:1. The sales are generally announced on Fridays and the conversion sale seems to come around every 2 or 3 months (should be due for one soon).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users