26 replies to this topic

#21 Claxton Weathers

• PipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 75 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

That is what I am currently running, I layeth a smackdown but never get kills. Why?

#22 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

View PostxxBountyHunterxx, on 14 January 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

That is what I am currently running, I layeth a smackdown but never get kills. Why?

Part of the reason may be that you are sandblasting armor off of people, but once they feel threatened by you they hide. I know I tend to do likewise. Hell, I've gotten to the point where I feel like my Batllemaster's armor is made of glass, people look at it wrong and suddenly I'm exploding. (Part of that is likely because people don't like to ignore 85 ton assaults, so they concentrate fire.)

#23 Reverendk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 131 posts
  • LocationLike and subscribe to see videos similar to this one.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

Cut this lever action and single action army cowboy ammo commonality {Scrap}. Drop it like .30-40 Krag.

You want to rock the vote? Be the destroyer of worlds? Be able to say that not only are you the mall walk'nist, but also that you should close your blinds because *****, I'm the still stalk'nist?

Alright. I'll show you, but use this wisely.

xl300
1 AC5 90 rounds
1 Ac20 28 rounds
2 medium lasers
416 armor
2 double heatsinks
endo steel
balls of steel
a man standing over your shoulder screaming "Bust'em"
Shoot the Ac5 all the time, the Ac20 when they get close, and the medium lasers when you feel like you just gotta take some time off and do you. Watch out for over-travel and ride that reset. Slow squeeze, don't jerk it.

Go toe to toe with multi ac5 or ac20 jaegermechs. Challenge multiple concurrent Atlases to 1v1. You will be a naughty farmer and you will grow straight freaks. When the haters assail your fortress of hard hits and bad beats, know that you will go down slotting floppies.

Edited by Reverendk, 14 January 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#24 Zordicron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

my DD was 2x UAC5's, 4x MG, and then I cant recal if it was 2x ML or MPL, but not that critical. Then XL300 because you need to move it out with MG or they just blow you away. Move. Strafe, not direct on, use that torso twist and flank to their side. Was really fun loadout, but I mastered it out when the game was 8 vs 8. Not sure if it is as potent when there are more people to intercept you now. maybe i will bust it out today and see.

Oh, you will have to decide yourself on DHS tons vs Ammo tons. I ran out of UAC5 ammo in about 65% of matches, but had very high dmg scores when i did. If you always have ammo left when you die you should have put a ton into a DHS or engine instead IMO.

#25 DONTOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

View PostReverendk, on 14 January 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:

Cut this lever action and single action army cowboy ammo commonality {Scrap}. Drop it like .30-40 Krag.

You want to rock the vote? Be the destroyer of worlds? Be able to say that not only are you the mall walk'nist, but also that you should close your blinds because *****, I'm the still stalk'nist?

Alright. I'll show you, but use this wisely.

xl300
1 AC5 90 rounds
1 Ac20 28 rounds
2 medium lasers
416 armor
2 double heatsinks
endo steel
balls of steel
a man standing over your shoulder screaming "Bust'em"
Shoot the Ac5 all the time, the Ac20 when they get close, and the medium lasers when you feel like you just gotta take some time off and do you. Watch out for over-travel and ride that reset. Slow squeeze, don't jerk it.

Go toe to toe with multi ac5 or ac20 jaegermechs. Challenge multiple concurrent Atlases to 1v1. You will be a naughty farmer and you will grow straight freaks. When the haters assail your fortress of hard hits and bad beats, know that you will go down slotting floppies.

Hahaha all I did was read the text, then I guessed what signature I would see and was right lol. I love the way you describe things!

#26 ReuSeven

• Pip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 19 posts
  • LocationInfront of PC

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

The boom cat (2 x 10lbxac 4 x mlas) is fun. :)

You can even use it with 2 x 10AC for more direct fire focus, it works just as well...

Edited by ReuSeven, 14 January 2014 - 11:50 AM.

#27 Motroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Locationmost likely gone

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

Long Range ----> http://mwo.smurfy-ne...f2151a172c4d127

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users