#1 Smitti

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 475 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFrog-blasting between BioVent Core #88A and #88B

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

Anybody else find it irritating when you get caught up on terrain or map glitch, have a teammate back into your path, or generally get stuck, and when you try to engage reverse you stand there like a peanut for a couple of seconds as the throttle drops from 100% even though you're stationary?

I propose that should you get caught up and unable to move forward, even though your throttle may be set at 100%, as you are stationary reverse should be engaged immediately without having to drop your throttle from 100% down to zero and THEN into reverse, iff'n that makes sense.

I also propose that due to default keyboard layout with binding for throttle invert being bound on the other side of the qwerty, an option be added to double-tap the full stop command in order to invert the throttle. I'm certain anybody who doesn't have a fancy gaming keyboard with extra buttons would appreciate this, I know I personally have run out of room for bindings that my left hand can reach whilst maintaining movement control and my mouse is entirely tied up with aiming and fire control stuff.

Thoughts? And please constructive comments only.

Edited by Smittiferous, 11 January 2014 - 05:35 PM.

#2 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

Hit x then reverse. instantly drops your throttle to zero then backwards... good practice for piloting in any case

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users