1 reply to this topic

#1 Utilyan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

I'm sure its been suggested.....

Just like League of Legends(sure someone played it). Match starts with STOCK mechs provided, gaining CP cap or tonnage cap. You got troops minions and big fortresses(towers). You fight to gain more cap room, that allows you to respawn your better mechs you've custom built. You pay "cap" points to spawn your customized mechs.

The troops(minion) are pushing they got troops and tanks, killing them raises that CP cap tiny bits and likewise blowing up fortresses (towers) ect. All leads up to a huge base you have to destroy.

#2 Krujiente

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:00 AM

Gross. There's plenty of MOBAs out there, there's only one modern real Mecha Sim that's not Armored Core (which I really wish had a cockpit view) until Heavy Gear Assault rolls out. MWO is not perfect, but its pretty damn fun and I live reaaally close to the servers so I get good latency. I have been playing Mecha sims since I was 6 and they're rare these days. Don't poop in my pie man. There's at least 5 mobas and they all pretty much play they exact same way.
(I'm not saying that you're suggestion in anyway is going to ruin my fun, but good mecha sims are so rare these days that I feel even the thought of a MOBA conversion is terrifying)
I liked Savage n Savage 2 and then boop. Boring Heroes of Newerth which just copy pasted DotA. Its a terrifying thought.
Edit: Just clearing this up before its mentioned, Hawken's not a good mecha sim, its a mecha flavored version of Enemy Territory. Your meaningful (nonaesthetic) customization options are WAAAAAY too limited for a mech that you literally cobbled out of virus-metal'd sky scrapper pieces and some wiring.

Edited by Krujiente, 16 January 2014 - 04:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users