2 replies to this topic

#1 Tigreen

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

So in the last 3 games no one (or few people ) is capping. We killed most all the other team in each case but they won because they capped one and we did not. I was thinking that if lights got a boost for capturing or at least got something for capturing ( most of the time I help cap and get nothing ) it might happen more often.

Or maybe, you get a xp based on the amount you help cap and lights get a small multiplier? Just something to encourage people to cap more.

Any thoughts on this?

#2 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

View PostTigreen, on 17 January 2014 - 07:01 PM, said:

So in the last 3 games no one (or few people ) is capping. We killed most all the other team in each case but they won because they capped one and we did not. I was thinking that if lights got a boost for capturing or at least got something for capturing ( most of the time I help cap and get nothing ) it might happen more often.

Or maybe, you get a xp based on the amount you help cap and lights get a small multiplier? Just something to encourage people to cap more.

Any thoughts on this?

It was suggested many times before, and nothing has actually come of it.

I personally would say yes to such bonuses (small, but at least something for the cappers), but at this rate, it isn't happening.

Edited by Deathlike, 17 January 2014 - 07:06 PM.

#3 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

This is coming. They stated as such in one of the meet the devs. I for one would love it. There is also some stupidity from players, had a game where we could have won but half my team ran after 1 mech ams we lost on cap... Seriously sucked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users