• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 23 January 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

I've never played a game where it cost real money to get a special color...I love how in the armor core series you can change any pattern on any specific part on the mech for...FREE, mechwarrior 4 lets you at least change patterns or colors just not both as far as I know.

Will never spend a penny on something like the color of a mech. It's not like your enemies are gonna stop shooting you to look at the color of your mech, and only morons use 3pv just so they can see their mech pattern kinda makes it pointless.

Didn't you quit a few days ago?
again....?
for the 98750357th time?

nice sale but I think the colors need to pop a little more. Many of the colors look extremely similar when working in the mech lab

#42 Iqfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

View PostSandpit, on 23 January 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

Didn't you quit a few days ago?
again....?
for the 98750357th time?

nice sale but I think the colors need to pop a little more. Many of the colors look extremely similar when working in the mech lab

Y.U.P., I think so too.

#43 Gyrefalcon

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColorado, USA

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 23 January 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

I've never played a game where it cost real money to get a special color...I love how in the armor core series you can change any pattern on any specific part on the mech for...FREE, mechwarrior 4 lets you at least change patterns or colors just not both as far as I know.

Will never spend a penny on something like the color of a mech. It's not like your enemies are gonna stop shooting you to look at the color of your mech, and only morons use 3pv just so they can see their mech pattern kinda makes it pointless.

Personal Vanity. You want to choose colors/patterns for what you drive.

Do you take into consideration the color of a car when you buy it? Have you ever considered repainting a car? I have. Why? Vanity.
Does a specific color make your car run better, faster or get better mileage?

Edited by Gyrefalcon, 23 January 2014 - 04:20 PM.

#44 xengk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2,502 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

View PostSandpit, on 23 January 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

Map lighting and filter also affect how colour look.
On map like frozen city night, alpine and desert, Black Cherry really stand out but on other map it look like camo black.

#45 Mr Blonde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 175 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

View PostFrom 22 January 2014 - 01:23 PM:

I would like patterns like Kaleidoscope or Tie Dye or Starburst............stuff with non linear lines.

http://mwomercs.com/...48237-patterns/

Forget the patterns, I'm interested in seeing some non-linear lines. This new Geometry is fracturing my reality...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users