• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 175 posts
  • Location10.4.2 401

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

View PostcSand, on 28 January 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

You might be waiting awhile, it was just on sale a couple of weeks back :D

i...missed them...because it was only 2 days ago i finally gathered my courage to ride a dragon.... :D

#102 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

View PostDiscarius, on 28 January 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

i...missed them...because it was only 2 days ago i finally gathered my courage to ride a dragon.... :D

One of my favourite mechs. Remember to put some extra armor on that big front center torso!

#103 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

Why is this sale still on? This sale was supposed to end yesterday. Can't they even keep to their own timeline for things as small as weekly sales?

#104 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

View PostAirborne Thunder, on 29 January 2014 - 09:37 AM, said:

Why is this sale still on? This sale was supposed to end yesterday. Can't they even keep to their own timeline for things as small as weekly sales?

Is it on in the store? Or just still an active post?

Sometimes they extend sales like this when they don't have another sale lined up. Should be a trial by fire this weekend.

#105 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

View PostBront, on 29 January 2014 - 11:01 AM, said:

Is it on in the store? Or just still an active post?

Sometimes they extend sales like this when they don't have another sale lined up. Should be a trial by fire this weekend.

The Mech lab still shows the sale as being active. I don't mind the sale per say but I was hoping they could add a new sale or something. I don't think the sale is still active but it looks unprofessional with an add there for something that no longer exists. I was hoping when they removed the sale (yesterday) they would replace it with a Trial by Fire sale or something (it's been over a month since we had one of those). On Tuesdays and Fridays I log in hoping find something new and refreshing but again I only find disappointment and a link to an inactive sales page.

#106 z00med

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

Epic fail?
sale ended as announced.
They ALWAYS show the add from the last sale, till the next sale is up.
Which will be announced friday, between 17:00-18:00 +0000, as ALWAYS.

Always=since I play... ^^

#107 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

View PostAirborne Thunder, on 29 January 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

The Mech lab still shows the sale as being active. I don't mind the sale per say but I was hoping they could add a new sale or something. I don't think the sale is still active but it looks unprofessional with an add there for something that no longer exists. I was hoping when they removed the sale (yesterday) they would replace it with a Trial by Fire sale or something (it's been over a month since we had one of those). On Tuesdays and Fridays I log in hoping find something new and refreshing but again I only find disappointment and a link to an inactive sales page.
Those sales usually run on the last weekend of the month (Which is this weekend). Not very many sales happen in the middle of the week.

Would be nice if they simply said "extended!", but hardly a big deal.

#108 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

View PostHeffay, on 24 January 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

I didn't know this had been updated!

I.... you....

*SNIFF*
*HUG*

#109 Seelenlos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 550 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

Hi,

nice sales, but how does it help me, when i get my salary at the 30tenth of the mounth and your sales are gone?

You think i will give then the full price when money is there and the prices are high?

With hope of monthly good sales

Best Regards :D

P.S.:
If there were special Modifications for money (Mech-Slot-Reconfiguration for MC) then maybe I would also spent money in the middle of the month, but all the rest is not acceptable for my financial brain ;)

#110 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:28 AM

Furthermore, I award you zero points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

#111 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

View PostSeelenlos, on 31 January 2014 - 03:55 AM, said:

Hi,

nice sales, but how does it help me, when i get my salary at the 30tenth of the mounth and your sales are gone?

You think i will give then the full price when money is there and the prices are high?

P.S.:
If there were special Modifications for money (Mech-Slot-Reconfiguration for MC) then maybe I would also spent money in the middle of the month, but all the rest is not acceptable for my financial brain ;)

I definitely don't agree about loadout changes for real money. That is far over the line of Pay 2 Win.

As far as the timing of the sales, I do think they could probably extend them a little bit, but the entire point of having a sale is to get people to pay money during slow times, such as between paychecks. You don't put something on sale when you first release it, and you don't put things on sale when you know a lot of people are going to be buying them anyways - that is just smart business. Why do you think restaurants have "Monday specials" and happy hour sales from 2-4 during the work week? It's because those are slow times for their business and they want to draw traffic in, not because they want to save us money.

#112 cSand

• 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

View PostSeelenlos, on 31 January 2014 - 03:55 AM, said:

Hi,

P.S.:

Here's a crazy idea, buy some MC when you have money, and then when there's a sale on something you want, you already have the MC for it. I know this is some kind of insanely high level economics here, but I think you can grasp it

And just to really grind your gears, that P.S. is also the one of the worst ideas I've heard

Have a wonderful day :lol:

Edited by cSand, 31 January 2014 - 08:55 AM.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users