Mpulse Need To Do Faster Damage

3 replies to this topic

#1 Xeven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:40 AM

Medium Pulse laser should do faster damage than they do currently. Not worth the heat and distance given up as the are now.

#2 Drunk Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 572 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:36 AM

Heat needs a tweaking or the damage needs a buff. The pulses are fine as they are, but either a substantial range buff, increased damage or reduced heat are the 3 ideal ways to fix it. I'd rather have a slight damage buff and a slight range increase up to 300 meters from the current 270. Damage going up about half a point overall might make them better when coupled in groups of 4 on a light. I just don't see heat reduction being the ideal way to improve them as they are supposed to be hotter, they just aren't worth the tonnage right now.

#3 Magos Titanicus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 282 posts
  • LocationSagittarius A

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

View PostXeven, on 02 February 2014 - 09:40 AM, said:

Medium Pulse laser should do faster damage than they do currently. Not worth the heat and distance given up as the are now.

Ack!

#4 Xeven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

There is a pause in the damage they produce. Something not right about Mpulse. When I fire 6 of them and hold the spot I don't get the expected damage. Say you target a leg you know does not have 60 HP. Yet you hit that leg with 3 Ac 20 it is gone. I think maybe it is lag that causes them to miss but you can only tweak that by fixing lag or making the weapon damage register faster so it matches what you see on your end. Right now I see full hits but getting half the damage or less.Big issue for game like this IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users