Ui 2.0 Suggestions

21 replies to this topic

#21 Fishbulb333

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 392 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

Have been playing since closed beta, but haven't had time to play much this year due to work etc, so today was my first real, extended, experience of using the new "improved" UI 2.0... I hate it..
  • Fonts are FAR too small, I have to lower resolution, gamma, and brightness every time I want to make a change to a mech now.
  • General Resolution of the mechlab seems lower, even with all video settings maxed out, it seems grainy and...ugly.
  • No overall view of the mech, makes it very hard to fine tune a build, forcing focus on individual components, without letting you see the impact of each change on the overall build.
  • Sounds effects are irritating beyond belief, really, is an option to disable these too much to ask?
  • There doesn't seem to be a way to view the hardpoints on a mech before buying? But hey, that's only the single most important factor when it comes to deciding which variant to buy..no big deal.
  • Champion and trial mechs jammed in my face when i select OWNED mechs in the filters, yes I'm aware of the option to buy/use these, no I still don't want to, and shoving them into my "owned" list will not change that.
  • What was actually wrong with the old paperdoll drag/drop method? How exactly does having crude wireframe pictures of every single engine dominating 3/4 of the screen enhance the user experience?
  • Was the mechlab ever tested at resolutions above 1280x720? If so, why is the text barely legible at higher resolutions? What year is it?
  • "Checkout" Way to break immersion, and make it nice and convenient to accidentally spend MC.
  • SO. MANY. CLICKS.
Could continue in this vain for a long time, but instead i think im just gonna log out and play something else.

#22 Daniel Travieso

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:39 AM

Yes please, I want to hide the trial mechs in the mech select tab as well. DO IT NAU!

Edited by Daniel Travieso, 19 May 2014 - 03:39 AM.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users