- - - - -

New Mech Lab

8 replies to this topic

#1 Jackaldave

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

So the new mechlab just came out and I can't figure out how to sell any of my mechs or save changes to them. Anyone know were the new save button is? This is very frustrating.

#2 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

View PostJackaldave, on 07 February 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

So the new mechlab just came out and I can't figure out how to sell any of my mechs or save changes to them. Anyone know were the new save button is? This is very frustrating.

The Checkout button doubles as the Save button.
(Believe it or not - a suggestion from the forums at one point - to "simplify the interface, and remove unnecessary buttons" or something like that - they did not suggest the word checkout as I recall though)

#3 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

You can sell mech's and equipment by going to the "inventory" option.

View PostKoniving, on 04 February 2014 - 07:42 PM, said:

I was able to figure this one out. I don't have pics for you but it's simple enough.

Click the following:
"Home."
"Inventory."
"Battlemechs."

Now click on the battlemech you want to sell. It gives you details and a sell button.
Posted Image

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Thank you, Watchit.

#5 DerangedDragon99

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:01 AM

Interesting. But is the Bushwhacker still on hold, or is it available? I really want to play MWO, but if I can't have a Bushwhacker, then this game won't be fun for me.
I had a Bushy from MW3 to the end of MW4. That is the only mech I am really comfortable with.
I hope to have one to play this game with. ;)

#6 Watchit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

View PostDerangedDragon99, on 09 February 2014 - 10:01 AM, said:

Interesting. But is the Bushwhacker still on hold, or is it available? I really want to play MWO, but if I can't have a Bushwhacker, then this game won't be fun for me.
I had a Bushy from MW3 to the end of MW4. That is the only mech I am really comfortable with.
I hope to have one to play this game with. :P

Kind of off topic for this thread, but whatever.

No there's no Bushwacker, and probably won't be for a while. But you can recreate the Bushwacker X1 and S2 with the Shadowhawk.

#7 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

There's still Inner Sphere mechs to fill the gap between now and June (even with the Flea in the backlog, Griffin and Wolverine coming out soon). And once June is here, Clan mechs will steadily see the Clan mechs trickle out for cbills giving them time to get even more new Inner Sphere mechs rolled off the assembly lines.

#8 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

View PostKoniving, on 09 February 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

There's still Inner Sphere mechs to fill the gap between now and June (even with the Flea in the backlog, Griffin and Wolverine coming out soon). And once June is here, Clan mechs will steadily see the Clan mechs trickle out for cbills giving them time to get even more new Inner Sphere mechs rolled off the assembly lines.

I expect we'll get more than 1 Clan Mech a month from the package. Otherwise they'll be releasing those into next year.

#9 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

View PostBront, on 09 February 2014 - 02:15 PM, said:

I expect we'll get more than 1 Clan Mech a month from the package. Otherwise they'll be releasing those into next year.

I think that's part of the intention. But probably "2" and "2" clan and inner sphere. At least for a bit.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users