Store Doesn't Show Anything? Workaround!

No replies to this topic

#1 SuperGeneralJoe

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:25 AM

So a lot of people been complaining about lack of information and general usability of the new "Store" 2.0. I completely agree it needs work, however, until then, a quick solution to those looking to purchase new mechs....

Instead of going into the store, go to the Mechlab. As expected you should see all the mechs you currently own displayed for you. Nifty trick, near the top is a "Filter" drop down menu that lets you choose between two options, "Owned" and "Purchasable". Choosing the "Purchasable" option now displays all the Mechs available to purchase with Cbills and MC. Just like the "Store" should. The best part being now you can mouse over a mech and see the detailed info. When clicking on it brings up the 3D model for you to gaze upon and spin around like you want. I'm sure this is what is intended for the "Store" but until then, it looks like the mechlab is a better option.

Let it be noted I have not acutally tried to purchase a mech thru the mechlab with neither MC or cbills. Hopefully it works as intended. Also many of the general complaints pertaining to UI2.0 still exists, i.e engine equipped not displayed, Ammo count, number of heatsinks etc etc etc.

Sorry I didnt know where to post this and thought this might be helpful to many players.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users