Warroom Shout Cast: Ri- Swk Vs Bsk - 2/11 @ 9:30 Est

12 replies to this topic

#1 ROFLwaffle49

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

This thread will serve as a place for all updates and videos for War Room.
Catch up on youtube: http://www.youtube.c.../WarRoomNetwork

See you guys soon on http://www.twitch.tv/roflwaffle49

ROFLwaffle

Edited by ROFLwaffle49, 10 February 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#2 Neil Stranek

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Looking forward to episode 3 here. You guys are doing a good job covering material and bringing on knowledgeable players to talk about leagues and the latest patch changes. Keep it up!

#3 w0rm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Would be great to have a mirror on Youtube. Twitch always lags/stutters like hell :)

Edited by w0rm, 24 October 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#4 ROFLwaffle49

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

View Postw0rm, on 24 October 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

Would be great to have a mirror on Youtube. Twitch always lags/stutters like hell :)

Sorry in advance for Episode 1 being in 6 parts, but they are on youtube

#5 w0rm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostROFLwaffle49, on 24 October 2013 - 06:33 AM, said:

Sorry in advance for Episode 1 being in 6 parts, but they are on youtube

Cheers. This is greatly appreciated.

#6 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

I appreciate the effort you put in those videos and broadcast!

Edited by Egomane, 24 January 2014 - 12:31 PM.
Issue resolved, edited out anything that's no longer needed. :)

#7 grim57

• PipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

ROFL Warroom is awesome! Great show and your new shout cast series with Siri is amazing. You provide great content for the community, especially the competitive scene. Much props and keep up the hard work.

"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or [...] drink[] from the cup of bitterness and hatred." -MLK

#8 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

Keep it up ROFL this is very good stuff, and great fun to meet the guys on the other side of the map from time to time.

Not trying to be sarcastic here, butttt, I would think that multiple threads for this kind of stuff would be fine, the community needs as many entries as possible to know whats going on. The community is growing and many people do not even know there are resources available, I would think that it would be ballyhood not berated for extra postings. More is better. If it were 35 postings I can see a small lashing happening. Anywho that just appeared a bit overly aggressive sounding to me, fully acknowledging I have no background on the rest of course.

great stuff ROFL get more folks on there! you and Siri are rockin it!

#9 Heffay

Rum Runner

• The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

View Postlpmagic, on 24 January 2014 - 09:20 AM, said:

Keep it up ROFL this is very good stuff, and great fun to meet the guys on the other side of the map from time to time.

Not trying to be sarcastic here, butttt, I would think that multiple threads for this kind of stuff would be fine, the community needs as many entries as possible to know whats going on. The community is growing and many people do not even know there are resources available, I would think that it would be ballyhood not berated for extra postings. More is better. If it were 35 postings I can see a small lashing happening. Anywho that just appeared a bit overly aggressive sounding to me, fully acknowledging I have no background on the rest of course.

great stuff ROFL get more folks on there! you and Siri are rockin it!

More community involvement is always good, so nice work ROFL!

But I understand the need to keep the forums clean. The NGNG crew uses one thread for their podcasts, and just updates the title & last post whenever there is a new one. Helps keep things nice and organized, and the title always shows when the last one was released.

#10 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:01 AM

I'm communicating with ROFLwaffle49 in a very constructive way. Everything is fine! :ph34r:

He will update this thread with the links of the other ones and once that is done I'll clean up after him. We also discussed the possibility of multiple threads for various topics and how that could be achieved. But that is still a thing of the future.

#11 ROFLwaffle49

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

Alright guys round two! Siri and I will be casting Comstar Titans of Rage against the Blackstone Knights tonight! Best of five will kick off at 9 pm est., We will have a couple guests on in between to help with analysis and filling the time should they miss a sync.

On that note, I know there are other teams playing tonight and since none of us like taking 4 hours to game, anyone who has a match tonight should come to the MercStar TS to coordinate matches and make sure it goes well!

For everyone else, come watch the show at: http://www.twitch.tv/roflwaffle49
See you tonight!

Edited by ROFLwaffle49, 29 January 2014 - 07:02 AM.

#12 ROFLwaffle49

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

Bump for Update

#13 ROFLwaffle49

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

ITS REMATCH TIME! Tune in for the Remnant Invitational match between The Blackstone Knight and The Swords of Kentares. Siriothrax and myself with be casting what should be an epic match! Winner of this game will go on to face Steel Jaguar Gaming for the Championship. Streamers should be Grimlock for BsK and Imminent for SwK.

Watch live on http://www.twitch.tv/roflwaffle49 at 9:30 EST tomorrow!

See you then, ROFLwaffle and SIRIwaffle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users