About The Random Discos

2 replies to this topic

#1 SleekHusky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

As many should know by now, discos are usually not on purpose, however as the issue has yet to be completely fixed maybe a small band aid for it could help.

The situation is when there is a random disco on a map like Alpine Peaks and after the team with the disco is stomped the other team has to either time out or waste time looking for the random disco on a huge map without many easily described locations.

I personally think at least making disco'd mechs just self destruct would save us a lot of time. I mean it already says they are dead so why not make them actually dead? Or at least make the map show where they are correctly so the team can tell the enemy where the disco is.

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

seems to me like a disconnect shouldn't count as a player, so if all other mechs are destroyed and only a DC remains, then the game ends right there......at least, I thought that was how they use to do it..........................

#3 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

Its just another bug brought up by UI 2.0. Disconnected mechs used to stay in game until killed in closed beta as well, then they fixed it, but apparently forgot to reapply same fix again. Meh ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users