Show Number Of Players And Number Of Matches

2 replies to this topic

#1 Roland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,260 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

I'm playing war thunder, and it's showing me how many folks are playing and how many matches are taking place.

There's really no reason not to show this information in MWO.

Knowing how many folks are in each game type would also perhaps be useful for folks who are more interested in a quick game.

#2 Moromillas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationSecret **** moon base

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

No.

#3 Fooooo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

I wouldn't mind a type of setup like WoT. (I know...again WoT gets mentioned......)

Basically have it show how many are in the queue. (but not show how many overall are online if they wanted to keep it that way......)

So when you click launch and are in the queue, instead of the circling thing you get...

Light : 65

Medium : 45

Heavy : 98

Assault : 176

Groups in queue

2man : 8
3man : 15
4man : 11

Total Players in queue : 384

Those numbers are probably low and it would constantly update as more players join and or leave the queue / get a match launched, but yeah you get the idea.....same as WoT's.... :)

Could even expand that to show the match your in or if you currently cannot find a match for your rating etc etc (once you get selected....so below the total players in queue would be...)

Current Match Fill : 5

Which would go up as more players are found, so you can see when its close to 24 your near actually getting on the field etc....

If no match has been found that you can enter yet it would show a lightly flashing or glowing....
(instead of the current match fill: 5)

Finding match.............

Edited by Fooooo, 14 February 2014 - 12:22 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users