#41 DocBach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,828 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 01 March 2014 - 10:57 PM, said:

I'm sure you mean Thunder Chicken? From personal experience that mech is better on paper than on the board. Heh, one time I took it out with a Spector... in one turn. Granted I got some freak head shots, but I did it none the less...

The Hauptmann was my favorite looking 'mech after the cover of TRO3060, and being a Steiner player, but every time I used it (was a fan of the B config if I remember right, 2 ERPPC with a UAC20 and some mediums), I'd have the worst of luck like the ultra jamming the first shot, through armor criticals taking it out completely or turning it into a turret with two gyro hits.

That said, I'd love to see what Alex could do with the Zeus. Its one of my favorite looking 'Mechs from the game.

#42 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

I never really got the whole craze that the 'boys in blue' had for the Zeus. But I'll admit it has a cool name and looks pretty nifty. I'd like to see what Alex could do with the Mauler... I always thought that was one of the coolest looking mechs.

#43 kosmos1214

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 776 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

View PostOnlystolen, on 27 February 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

I want to see the Clint http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Clint. A nice 40 ton medium mech to keep the Cicada company.

Posted Image

you and me must be of the same blood

#44 Bespoke Cheese Cake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThem Interwebs, often in K-Town

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:26 AM

No Clan eh? Alright it has to be the Bushwacker. As far as I can tell the Bushwacker first appeared as a prototype during the clan invasion and was a total failure. After capturing some Clan tech (Mad Dog) the issues were resolved and a revised version went into production in 3053.

Great work horse mech, though it leans towards long range combat. The hardpoints are pretty good and should allow for a wide variety of custom builds.

One last thing: First MechWarrior game I ever played was MW3, first Mech I ever used... Yep Bushwacker

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users