No replies to this topic

#1 -Natural Selection-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

Overall I have got use to it. It does look better and has good points. Decided to wait a couple weeks to state what I think would improve flow. I am not going to go through every feature and say the good and bad. This is what I really think slows the flow after this time. It is not as bad as some make it out to be.

Modules:

1. Yes fix the consumable bug lol
2. Need to know what is equipped on mechs without going into mechlab. I personally have modules on all of mine, but for those who don't it seems to be a pain.
3. Auto-refill would not be to bad either.

Mechlab:

1. Just add an armor tab to loadout screen so you can adjust in one place.
2. Adding a ragdoll on right so to see what is on entire mech while building would help allot.
3. A display of actual ammo count would be nice, during building or in overview. (both would be better)
4. One step strip would be nice.

Gamemode/launch:

1. Can you put it back the way it was. Select a mode to stay in it and just launch? Extra action gets unnerving after a while.

Cammo:

1: Maybe my resolution or settings? The colors in paint seem to be flat. Visually everything went forward, but on my rig painting mech looks horrid.

Settings:

1: Can you move "video" to the default loadup when you enter? Sorry, I am a gamma/brightness adjuster for night maps.

And the one thing that really bugs me:

1. When in a mech, selecting "mechlab" should take you straight to its build. Not to "select a mech" screen. It is redundant that "select a mech" and "mechlab" take to the same place.

Overall, it looks pretty good. This is just my take on what does not flow well over using. Devs take note of my launch counts lol. I have not looked recently to see what changes are planned so some of this may be addressed already. thx

Edited by Dozier, 16 February 2014 - 01:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users