10 replies to this topic

#1 Knightshadowsong

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

It's desperately needed. it's sad when I kill 5 mech's and do more then 600 Damage and I only get 100K! Please Please PLEASE! increase C-Bills.

#2 Sirslicey

• Pip
  • Visekorporal
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:45 PM

C-Bills do seem harder to come by, I think there is an xp and c-bill boost when you first start playing, and for your trial mechs, but I'm not totally sure.

#3 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

As they put more "stuff" in the game to spend your cbills on, they should increase the cbills generated. As it stands now, earnings are really slim for this pugger.

#4 Whatzituyah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,236 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn a dark corner waiting to alpha strike his victim.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

View Postnehebkau, on 18 February 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

As they put more "stuff" in the game to spend your cbills on, they should increase the cbills generated. As it stands now, earnings are really slim for this pugger.

I agree it depresses me every time I see it also personally I think there should be a salvage system *randomized loot you could say* like TF2 you have a chance to get a random item of a random class except in this case it would be a chance to get a certain equipment, weapons, and the most rare of them all mechs obviously not the hero or champions or the ones that were preordered not released to the public but mechs.

#5 Robertak

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

this is simply a way how to force you to spend real money, guys.. pay for premium time, buy mechs with MC instead of c-bills and use c-bills only for weapons and consumables and you'll be fine.. that's the way, pgi wants you to go, otherwise you are supposed to grind.. welcome to free-to-play world..

#6 TehSBGX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 911 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

The only Way I see decent C-bill earnings is by only doing Skirmish Oddly enough. So just roll with what we got and do skirmish only since people have been asking for C-bill earnings to be raised for a while and it's been falling on deaf ears ;)

#7 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

Yep, it's the trade off of being Free to Play. It's either spend money and get stuff quickly or invest time.

#8 One of Little Harmony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

They nerfed C-bill earnings when they went to 12 person-a-side matches because the people that score on top get a hell of a lot of c-bills.

#9 Whatzituyah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,236 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn a dark corner waiting to alpha strike his victim.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

View PostOne of Little Harmony, on 18 February 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

They nerfed C-bill earnings when they went to 12 person-a-side matches because the people that score on top get a hell of a lot of c-bills.

The C-Bill nerf dos not seem like a very cannon thing to even the Mechwarrior universe "Looks at mechwarrior 2 mercenaries"

#10 Dragomir Zelenka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

View PostWhatzituyah, on 18 February 2014 - 06:21 PM, said:

The C-Bill nerf dos not seem like a very cannon thing to even the Mechwarrior universe "Looks at mechwarrior 2 mercenaries"

haha. Right. I don't think Mechwarrior "cannon" meant a hell of a lot to PGI when they were strategizing how to milk the player base for as much actual cash as possible.

Edited by Dragomir Zelenka, 18 February 2014 - 06:33 PM.

#11 Knightshadowsong

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

Glad to see I'm not the only one noticing this problem. PGI has repeated MANY times that they don't call this a 'pay to win' game. But seriously! they just don't give us enough IN game money to buy mech's! and if you get a mech you cant stand, you don't even get half it's buy value! which just pisses me off.

I love this game, but I have to draw the line. it's time people got more in game cash. Maybe even C-bills for BUYING mech's with MC's.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users