"unequip All Modules" Desprately Needed

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dunne

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

It is mind-numbingly difficult to find your modules once you have more than 20 mechs. It would be AWESOME if PGI would add in an "Unequip all Modules" option, that stripped the modules from every mech you own and puts it back into your Modules menu.

Or hell, even a menu pop up that tells you where the module you own is currently mounted in would be a help!

Come to think of it, I can't find my "Operation 24" dangly either...might need one for cockpit items too...

And Engines...Ever try to find an XL300 engine? Even owning two of them, that engine could be in anything...Jenner, Shadow Hawk, Cataphract, Highlander...

Please, PGI; help us out. Save us the time we could be playing, but are instead trying to navigate through three menus just to find out the gear we're looking for isn't in that mech...

#2 Sirslicey

• Pip
  • Visekorporal
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

I totally agree. The UI is already not so user-friendly, simple stuff like this would be appreciated.

#3 FenrisUlf

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

i completely agree..

#4 FireDog

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

Try the right side of battlemech inventory screen. Note all mechs will not show. Ones like the Sarah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users