I Would Like To

6 replies to this topic

#1 Sk1net

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

Have make a dream this night

remove FF or autockick TA ,TK after 5 attack intentional or no , or heat penalty system for TA TK

matchmaking map filter or real rotation map no like 3x therma 1x forest 2x therma 3x moon (wtf)

mech for girl , mech models with boobs :) for 2 lasers or ac.

little single mission or campaigns ,for those who want to play solo or news people in mwo.

less useless stalker lrm boat or penality heat or dammage if he have more than 45 lrm tubes for all mech no just stalker.

dx11 for my eyes.

Edited by Sk1net, 18 February 2014 - 04:01 AM.

#2 Craig Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

View PostSk1net, on 18 February 2014 - 03:51 AM, said:

Have make a dream this night

mech for girl , mech models with boobs :) for 2 lasers or ac.

Say what???

#3 Sk1net

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

my X erotic dream no , mech female models

Edited by Sk1net, 18 February 2014 - 04:12 AM.

#4 Reno Blade

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:17 AM

Lol, mechs are no body suits, they are huge walking battle tanks with semi-humanoid model (see stalker/jenner/catapult).

The other stuff:
This is a PvP game without missions/campaigns.
The closest you will get are the invasion style battles where you will need to fight the same team on different maps to conquer planets.
This is still just an idea from the devs and can take a while and could be completely different when done.

matchmaker doesn't care for map (random) and you will be able to use lobby system (launch module. see command chair posts) to select maps and filter certain things.
Friendly fire will never be disabled.
If you get TKed, screenshot and send a ticket to support. Most attacks to teammates are not intentional, but rather because everyone is running in front/back of teammates when they are shooting.

Stalker are not useless.
LRMs (and other weapons) deal extra heat (know in the forum as "ghost heat") if you shoot more than 2 weapons together.
3 gives you usually about 50% heat one launcher would do while the 4th would do additional 80% heat resulting in additional 130% heat of one launcher.
For 4 LRM15 that would be 530% heat instead of 400% (100% per launcher).
Use 2x LRM15 and then shoot your other 2 LRM15 when you are done (minimum timeframe between shots needs to be 0.5sec or above. Default chainfire interval).
This is the same on any other LRM mech (Battlemaster, Highlander, Catapult).
This is also the same for PPCs, LLaser (and Pulse/ER).

#5 Craig Steele

• 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:43 AM

View PostSk1net, on 18 February 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

my X erotic dream no , mech female models

Fem bots???

#6 Sk1net

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:52 AM

thank you for giving me some points clarified

but when I see a (useless stalker) with 80 lrm tube (4x20) or same (5x20)

and with just 1 medium laser sorry , but the problem is it's just unplayable for the poor guy that takes all in the face and die in 30 sec helplessly.

Edited by Sk1net, 18 February 2014 - 04:56 AM.

#7 Reno Blade

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

View PostSk1net, on 18 February 2014 - 04:52 AM, said:

thank you for giving me some points clarified

but when I see a (useless stalker) with 80 lrm tube (4x20) or same (5x20)

and with just 1 medium laser sorry , but the problem is it's just unplayable for the poor guy that takes all in the face and die in 30 sec helplessly.

Are you talking about the stalker pilot dieing, or the one who gets shot by the LRMs?

LRMs can shine best with good team play. If you have a good position, someone to protect you and others who are fighting the enemies and giving you targets, you can stream your LRMs down into the brawl (preferably in 300-500m range) in chainfire (to avoid heat penalties) and wreck someones mech in seconds.
There are a lot of downsides for LRMs and a lot of threads about how to play and build them. If you are interested, check out the new player section or battlemech guide section for posts like "LRM Ammendments" or "LRM Builds".

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users