2 replies to this topic

#1 WAR_HAWK

• PipPip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPlanet: Kesai

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

I purchased a Mech, and then bought another one....

I got Double Heat Sinks, for the first mech, and when I removed them to put on my second one, I had to buy it again....

Could we keep the ones we bought in our inventory? I shouldn't have to buy it with credits again after I already purchased it the first time....

#2 CrashieJ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationGalatea (Mercenary's Star)

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

oh you keep things like FerroFiberous Armor POINTS and Double Heatsinks in your "Armor" and "Equiptment" tabs respectively.

but if you want to use them or see their number you have to actually buy the upgrade.

PGI put it that way as a C-bill sink so you have to get the C-bills before youre able to do anything.

sorry.

#3 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

You keep the double heat sinks you buy, but unless the mech is upgraded to fit the double heat sinks you can't equip them.

PGI calls it an installation fee, and that's why it costs money every time you wish to upgrade or downgrade.

They claim the invisible mechanics take time to refit the mech to support the upgrade/change.

Soon the Artemis upgrade is going to go by-by. There will be Artemis launches and ammo you purchase, rather than it being an upgrade.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users