Favorite Personal Weapon

29 replies to this topic

#1 MechRaccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIn a dumpster. A walking, nuclear powered, space dumpster with lasers on it.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

This is mostly just for LOLs, but what is your favorite personal weapon in general?

My personal favorite is THE RACCOON ATTRACTOR. It can attract many, MANY, MANY, MANY, many, many, MANY MANY MANY MANY raccoons to a location at once and it looks like this.

Posted Image

I shall use it now. GO, MY MINIONS!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 TwoFaced

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:59 AM

my favorite weapon...

Old 940A Remington 30-06 semi auto with 11 shot drop clip. Killz many deer with that!

#3 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

Prior-service Army Ranger. I'm proficient with just about any type of small arm. My favorites are my .45 pistols.

#4 Stormeris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

Mauser C96 "Red Nine" :(. I just like the way it looks :o
Posted Image

#5 The Mad Asshatter

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

FN Five-seveN

It's light, accurate, reliable, and has a standard mag capacity of 20 rounds.
Posted Image

#6 Hardcover

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:58 PM

Well, define "personal weapon." If you mean "any weapon that is portable by one man" I'd have to go with the M249 SAW. Nothing like 200 belt-fed rounds per box mag to brighten your day! And I've even qualified on it (though to be perfectly honest, a trained monkey can qualify with an M249 - it isn't exactly hard).

If you mean sidearms... eh... can't say, as I have only handled an M9 a couple of times, and almost got to shoot one once. That having been said, if I were to jump through the hoops of getting a CCW license, I've thought the Beretta PX4 Storm looked like a pretty interesting choice.

#7 MechRaccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIn a dumpster. A walking, nuclear powered, space dumpster with lasers on it.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

View PostHardcover, on 07 June 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

Well, define "personal weapon." If you mean "any weapon that is portable by one man" I'd have to go with the M249 SAW.

Yup. I mean any weapon you can carry around yourself. and no, I'm not accepting BattleArmor weapons. I don't think you can carry those around.

#8 Karuik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHere.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

Call me old fashioned but... well, yeah. "Favorite" doesn't have to mean most practical in a gunfight right?

Right?

Posted Image

"DRIVE ME CLOSER, I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY SWORD!"

#9 Toothman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 557 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

BAR II safari in .338 winmag. One gun for anything that walks the earth.

#10 Zack Delphirian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

The M41A Pulse Rifle of course ! \o/

In Real Life, I used to be in the French Army (infantery), we used the old FAMAS, and I must say, even though it's quite sensitiv to dust and all, it's accurate as hell ! 10/10 accuracy at 400m without any scope. And you can land shots at 600m with scope ; impressive for a 50 yo assault rifle :).

But yeah, I were too small to use a Minimi (m249 in th US I think), but the few times I tried it it was just awesome !

#11 Mechwarrior Fyyar

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMidland, Texas

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

Mauser K98 carbine. Gotta love the old school.
But I think I need a better home-defense weapon. I have a bayonet though.

#12 TripleHex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOut of range of your weapons

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Personal favorite weapon? This one!!!
Posted Image

#13 LeMoose

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

AK-74 More accurate than the 47, 0 recoil, cheap ammo. has a tendancy to tear apart the target when it yaws....Posted Image

#14 Lightdragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  • Locationwisconsin

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

personally... still love my good old reliable model 94 winchester

#15 Aegis Kleais

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

Posted Image

I love this gun so much.... it hurts.

Literally.

#16 MechRaccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostZack Delphirian, on 08 June 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

The M41A Pulse Rifle of course ! \o/

In Real Life, I used to be in the French Army (infantery), we used the old FAMAS, and I must say, even though it's quite sensitiv to dust and all, it's accurate as hell ! 10/10 accuracy at 400m without any scope. And you can land shots at 600m with scope ; impressive for a 50 yo assault rifle :blink:.

But yeah, I were too small to use a Minimi (m249 in th US I think), but the few times I tried it it was just awesome !

The FAMAS is my favorite assault rifle! I never knew the FAMAS was so awesome! i also can't believe I'm talking to a French vet!

#17 Charles Martel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationQuentin. Wish you were here Hanse?

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

Depends, handgun would be a three-way tie between a 1911 in .38 Super, Glock Model 20 in 10mm, or FN Five-Seven.

As for carbine, Bushmaster ACR, and full rifle a 24" bull-barrel AR-15 in 6.5 Grendel.

#18 MechRaccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

View PostCharles Martel, on 08 June 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

Depends, handgun would be a three-way tie between a 1911 in .38 Super, Glock Model 20 in 10mm, or FN Five-Seven.

As for carbine, Bushmaster ACR, and full rifle a 24" bull-barrel AR-15 in 6.5 Grendel.

JSYK, "personal weapon" means anything you can carry around by yourself. Not just handguns or carbines. I dare someone to pick a bazooka.

#19 Blu C

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndiana, US

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:59 AM

Quite fond of the .40 Sig p226.

#20 Zack Delphirian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostMechRaccoon, on 08 June 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

The FAMAS is my favorite assault rifle! I never knew the FAMAS was so awesome! i also can't believe I'm talking to a French vet!

I wish I was a "vet", I "blew up" my knee and got kicked off, never even saw real action :).
True though about the FAMAS, if you clean it and oil it every day, it's quite impressive. The new version is incredibly bad though !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users