• The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 239 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

Hello, everyone:
I currently use a track ball for playing MWO. It does pretty good, but I feel I am missing a litle bit of control and accuracy I need. So, I am thinking of getting a mouse to replace it and looking for ideas. I would like to have something that has four buttons + scroll wheel button, but I really don't want to pay $100 USD to get something good. Wired is ok, but wireless would be better since I play on my laptop (and want to limit the number of wires I have dangling around).

I appreciate any ideas and feedback.

#2 Jody Von Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

I don't use a gaming mouse. Just a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 5 button. The wired version, but I think they have a wireless version. It works great for me.

Jody

#3 DarthPeanut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 861 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

I am not a really hardcore gamer type but I wanted to have a decent gaming oriented wired mouse with additional buttons, higher DPI, better size, etc than my Logitech wireless I am using for general surfing.

Did some reading and watched some reviews... ended up buying an Anker 8200 DPI 9 button programmable mouse. Around $40 USD shipped.

It is a great mouse for the money IMO. I am very happy with it, especially at the price point. Good features, good size/ feel for my grip, weight can be adjusted to what you prefer, programmable profile, dpi switching on the fly, macros, etc.

Edited by DarthPeanut, 19 February 2014 - 12:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users