Suggestion For Lance Coloring And Leader Signs

1 reply to this topic

#1 Seelenlos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 550 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Hi,

I would also be happy to see Blue, Green and Yellow Lance colors, - RED is only for our dear death sentenced enemies :wacko: .

AND more ever I would like to see a sign on my SQUAD and LANCE-Leader to now WHO they are and WHERE they are (as long as they are not ECMed).

Further I would like to see the Commands like Way-Points on the MAP, THIS is even better for newbies than the F4-View ....

Also a new kind of commanding is necessary like making a way-points to a Nav-Point (like the leader making a line in Paint for squads to go that way and not strait... hope you get me ...)

More ever it need coloring of the Nav-Points to the Lance color. THIS must happen ASAP, it is very imperative after this years of development to also change this parallel to UI 2.0. (imNho ... :\ )

Regards

#2 Arrogusss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 116 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

I second this request!
Actually I have been thinking we needed something like this for a lonnnngggg time. I just figured they would have (devs) on their own incorporated it by now, but yeah....
I thought that shapes above your fellow lancemates (also on minimap) such as a triangle, circle, square, star etc... would work also.
How the hell else are lances supposed to move around together unless on vent communication when the slightest amount of shizzz goes down.

Edited by Arrogusss, 19 February 2014 - 06:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users