Places of Mechwarrior

3 replies to this topic

#1 TLBFestus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

In a blatant rip-off of "Faces of Mechwarrioe", I'm interested in knowing where you came from before you were here. What do your tags stand for, if you have some, and who you regularly game with?

For instance, I'm TLB Festus. The TLB stands for "The Lazy Bostards" except I needed to replace a letter to avoid the forum mod software.

www.clan-tlb.com . If want a picture of me you'll have to search for it there. Feel free to drop by and tell them "Festus sent me".

TLB originated with the Battlefield series, but over the years we've branched out and dabbled in a variety of games.

I have to give a nod to my club from many, many years ago as well, Old Men Online www.oldmenonline.net , as well. They were the club I originally played Mechwarrior with. I know that they are lurking in these forum some where.

So, where are you from?

#2 Maxxinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationDefiance Industries, Hesperus II

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

My real name is Matt. My father played Mechwarrior all the time under the name "Nimbuslayer" I was too young to remember how he came up with my name, but I'm sure it has something to do with his name. In Mechwarrior 4, when you created a profile, you had to create a company name, because I was very hyper, I was always called a spaz. So dad came up with Spaztic Inc. lol. Everything I learned about MW came from my father :)

#3 TLBFestus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

1 reply in 52 views.

150,000 subscribers.

If I'm patient that should mean eventually there will be about 3000 responses. best thread ever!

#4 Lord Griffon

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hey Festus!

Back in the days of Solaris, I was in Marik.
During 3025 was in Liao.

I'm still here, lurking about. Watching, waiting for Aug 7th.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users