7 replies to this topic

#1 Onisprite

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

All my Founders mechs and any Phoenix mech that gave bonus cbills are missing....wtf?

#2 warner2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

Missing from where, exactly?

#3 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

Look under "Champion." It's wrong, but that's where they are.

#4 Onisprite

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:34 AM

View Postwarner2, on 24 February 2014 - 05:32 AM, said:

Missing from where, exactly?

Missing from being able to choose them in anyway/shape/form. As in Gone from my lists of mechs that I can use.

View PostTerciel1976, on 24 February 2014 - 05:32 AM, said:

Look under "Champion." It's wrong, but that's where they are.

Ah there they are. Thank you.

#5 Jawbreaker6

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

I have the same problem. I've been gone a while and now that I've reinstalled through steamnearly all of my mechs are gone--lights are all gone, some meds and heavies too. Anybody have a point of contact on this kind of thing?

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:09 PM

View PostJawbreaker6, on 10 December 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

I have the same problem. I've been gone a while and now that I've reinstalled through steamnearly all of my mechs are gone--lights are all gone, some meds and heavies too. Anybody have a point of contact on this kind of thing?

The search thing PGI has put in is a bit wonky. Make sure to select "Both" under faction (as opposed to IS or Clan). Make sure "ALL" chassis is selected. Now click open each "Light, medium, heavy, and assault" collapsible menus.

#7 Ballimbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:02 PM

In addition, to see / be able to choose standard 'Mechs, make sure to deselect all the switches "Champion", "Hero" and "Special".
Those switches each constrain the list to only include 'Mechs of that type. They are or-conected among themself, but they exclude the standard variants of chassis.

E.g. if "Champion" is selected, it will show you only Champion 'Mechs (and Trials, because they are Champion 'Mechs, too). If "Hero" is selected, it will show you only Hero 'Mechs. If "Champion" and "Hero" are selected, it will show all Champion AND all Hero Mechs. If you select "Special" too, then Special 'Mechs will also be showed. But because there's no "Standard" Switch, the normal, standard variants won't be shown if one or more of those switches are selected.
Hope that makes any sense Posted Image

#8 Unreliable Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:19 AM

Some of the mech drop downs default to retracted for some reason, make sure to expand those.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users