Missing Audio/visual Cues

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rokuzachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

Saw this a lot over the weekend. Not sure what causes it, but it's incredibly frustrating.

Sometimes, at seemingly random, I will get shot by Gauss/PPC/AC and will receive no visual or audio indicator of it. No impact sound, no cockpit shake, no projectile seen hitting me. The only indication is the flashing on the UI that I've taken damage.

I've experienced this on several different computers with differing specs.

The first match I played today had this happen as well, I received multiple hits from Gauss on the front RT of my Orion with zero visual or audio cues, and the mech shooting me was in view several hundred meters away.

Given that I've just started playing again, I don't know if this is a an older issue or if it's part of this new patch.

#2 Evax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

This has been an issue forever. It is really frustrating not to hear or feel incoming damage. They are aware of it, as I've seen e-mails of people messaging tech support. Their servers can't keep up with the HSR, so they just throw damage on you and forget to queue the SFX or Red Bar indicators.

Looks down at paper doll, WHEN DID I GET CORED???????? How may other people have said this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users