- - - - -

Eng & Module On Inventory Screen

2 replies to this topic

#1 SnowdogJJJ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNorth East PA

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

Is it really a big deal to put the eng size and modules loaded on the inventory screen (or any screen for that matter - info all in one place)?

Or is it a matter of bandwidth against the back end, help me understand why we don't have this yet?

Please dont bury this in some obscure sub topic grave yard :D

#2 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

Unfortunately that isn't the kind of thing the super cool & informative regulars of the New Player Help Forum can help you with, so it probably actually does belong buried in a patch feedback or suggestions section B)

Edit: I almoast forgot, but we are getting a "smurfy style" complete schematic on one page view function coming soon-ish. Only an overview first then an interactive version later. I presume the smurfy style loadout view will include engine rating & modules equipped but we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Redshift2k5, 25 February 2014 - 04:12 PM.

#3 xMEPHISTOx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

View PostSnowdogJJJ, on 25 February 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:

Is it really a big deal to put the eng size and modules loaded on the inventory screen (or any screen for that matter - info all in one place)?

Or is it a matter of bandwidth against the back end, help me understand why we don't have this yet?

Please dont bury this in some obscure sub topic grave yard B)

It is what it is at the moment, they knew on releasing ui2 that it was not anywhere near perfect, however it is safe to say (I hope) that it will not remain as is and can expect changes in the next couple/few months/years to the ui layout. All we can do at this time is work with what we have for better or worse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users