#1 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

I habe a strange idea:
I don't know if the current billing mechanism will allow it but I like to see the possibility to pause premium time.
I suggest to give players that bought premium time a "wild card" per 30 days of premium time bought.
this "wild card" would pause premium time for a fixed amount of time (let's say 7 days) if the player is not playing the game (logging into the mechlab). This would be nice if someone is sick or on vacation and pgi would still earn enough by selling PT.
A stop and go for premium time on hourly basis for the big (cheaper) PT packs on the other side is a stupid idea, cos I see that money needs still to be earned by selling PT.
what do you think about that?

p.s.: I know it is already possible to "freeze" PT via the customer support if you have a viable reason, but the above solution would be way more convenient for both sides.

#2 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:34 AM

Well, nobody?

#3 Alex Warden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,659 posts
  • Location...straying in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:39 AM

guck mal auf die Uhr, die Amis sind alle schlafen und bei uns arbeiten die meisten :(

@topic: nice idea, possible but not anytime soon i guess ;)

#4 BourbonFaucet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:56 AM

I feel as if, rather than having a "pause" button for premium time, we should instead get to choose how much premium time we want to activate at any one time.

For example, let's say I have a month's worth of time banked. I'd then go to the premium time menu, click "activate" and maybe a menu would pop up with the choices:

1 day
3 days
1 week
2 weeks
1 month

I could then choose an option, and THAT much premium time would be activated. I would not be allowed to add more time from my bank until that portion had expired, and I would not be allowed to pause the currently activated time.

This way, I can buy a year's worth of premium time, and could use, say 3 days to cover a weekend. It's a subscription, so it should tick down some while away, but I feel as if being allowed to choose how much you want to use at a clip might help.

#5 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

View Posttechorse, on 26 February 2014 - 06:56 AM, said:

I feel as if, rather than having a "pause" button for premium time, we should instead get to choose how much premium time we want to activate at any one time.

For example, let's say I have a month's worth of time banked. I'd then go to the premium time menu, click "activate" and maybe a menu would pop up with the choices:

1 day
3 days
1 week
2 weeks
1 month

I could then choose an option, and THAT much premium time would be activated. I would not be allowed to add more time from my bank until that portion had expired, and I would not be allowed to pause the currently activated time.

This way, I can buy a year's worth of premium time, and could use, say 3 days to cover a weekend. It's a subscription, so it should tick down some while away, but I feel as if being allowed to choose how much you want to use at a clip might help.

Well you could buy the 1 day, 3 days or week instead of a year. premium time must expire when activated because thats a way of getting pgi their money earned. some kind of pause option just would be nice (doesn´t need to be my idea).

#6 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:54 PM

I'd love to have a single "pause" credit for each Premium Time period (could be restricted to week+ PT activations maybe).

I'd also love to see PT activation gain the option for shorter periods so you don't blow your whole bank every time. Again, PGI could restrict it to week+ categories (1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months). It'd be nice if each category step higher they gave you a bonus in extra PT (say, 1 week is just 1 week, 2 weeks gets you 15 days, 3 months gets you an extra week, and 6 months gets you an extra 15 days).

#7 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

View PostLevi Porphyrogenitus, on 26 February 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

I'd love to have a single "pause" credit for each Premium Time period (could be restricted to week+ PT activations maybe).

I'd also love to see PT activation gain the option for shorter periods so you don't blow your whole bank every time. Again, PGI could restrict it to week+ categories (1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months). It'd be nice if each category step higher they gave you a bonus in extra PT (say, 1 week is just 1 week, 2 weeks gets you 15 days, 3 months gets you an extra week, and 6 months gets you an extra 15 days).

Yeah something in that direction would be great

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users