Clan Requirements

6 replies to this topic

#1 Twinkie D Lite

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationStuck in Germany...For now

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

Are there any clans out there that have actual requirements to join? I have no desire to join a clan that welcomes just anyone. If I did that I might as well continue playing with the scrubs I get stuck with in the public matches. So, I’m looking for a clan that has high standards, requirements, etc…

Edited by Twinkie D Lite, 28 February 2014 - 05:46 AM.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

Just a question. Are you looking for a Battletech Clan or just a gaming clan? If the latter is true, there are countless mercenary units you can join in the Outreach - merc corps section.

Otherwise, you can try to join us at Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy. You would have to play with different warriors who are going to write reviews on you. We accept many but not everyone. Training is a must for cadets. The whole process to join takes at least two months i think.

#3 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,676 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

As mentioned there are clans and there are Clans.

Clan Wolf, Jade Falcon, Ghost Bear and Smoke Jaguar are factions just like House Kurita, Steiner, Lyran, Marik and Liao. Now the House Factions there are units ranging from company to multi-regimental strength while the Clans units ranging from Binary to Galaxy, like Alpha Galaxy of Clan Wolf. Then there are the merc unit, some may be loyal to a faction but ultimately it is about having more options on who pays better.

Reading a few of your posts :lol: I understand your desire to join a cohesive unit, which will allow you to drop with up to 4 (or 12 on those drops) like-minded individuals at a time.

The question though is do you have a preference on which House or Clan? Right now you are wearing House Kurita colors. It could have been any of the other Houses, but have you contacted/spoke with any of the unit representatives? Or does faction really not matter to you? Regardless, any ACTUAL units (currently ya just in a PickUpGroups), be it House or Clan, will be more readily to group up, use VOIP (teamspeak), etc to ease in-game communication and allow, at least the max of 4 players, to coordinate and be more effective during combat. Your unit though could still have 8 other players who scatter into the wind.

Whatever you decide, kooun o inorimasu!

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 28 February 2014 - 07:06 AM.

#4 N E R E V A R

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 111 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Clan Smoke Jaguar Alpha Galaxy. We recruit only the best.

http://csjag.enjin.com/recruitment

#5 Twinkie D Lite

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationStuck in Germany...For now

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

Thanks. Ill check those sites out. Im not claiming to be some kind of MWO wizard, but I aint the worst thing on two legs either. At least if I fail it will be my fault, and mine alone.

Thanks again.

#6 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy has a lengthy selection process, we allow anyone to become an applicant, but not just anyone makes it to be a warrior. We have trials of position that require you must defeat a current warrior in a circle of equals, you may choose your mech to fight in, and the oathmaster for the trial will oversee the circle of equals and the combat.

If that sounds like something you would like to participate in, by all means check us out @ http://www.cwdg.us

Edited by Gyrok, 28 February 2014 - 03:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users