Can't Switch Or Use New Credit Card To Purchase Mc

Contact Support

5 replies to this topic

#1 Statik

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

So I just tried to add some MC to my account so I can buy the champion Dragon today and it won't let me switch my card much less use a new one. I've tried everything. Am I missing something?

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

Tell us EXACTLY what is happening. What does it do when you try to use a different card?

#3 SterlingArcher1942

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSt Ives, Capitol Apocalypse Lancer Compact

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

Running into a similar problem with both my credit card and paypal, each transaction keeps getting declined and I know both paypal and the credit card / bank are good. Tried another credit card and ran into the same problem as well, which is unfortunate as I need to restock on MC

[color=#333333]"We're sorry but your credit card was declined. If you feel this is in error, please [/color]contact us[color=#333333]."[/color]

#4 CSHubert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 408 posts
  • LocationDenmark -Northern Europe

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

Got this myself. Looking forward to hear the fix to this...

#5 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

If you are declined on multiple payment methods, you need to contact Support and ask to be put on the white list.

#6 dynopig

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:19 AM

I had this issue a month ago with Paypal. I would get an error saying the Express Checkout thing had declined the payment. If that's what you're getting, it's Playspan being idiots. From what it seems you can only make 1 purchase every 48 hours (i don't know if that's correct so don't quote me on that) but i do know you need to wait 48 hours FROM THE LAST DECLINE, not from the original decline, without attempting another payment and the security feature will let you through. I contacted support and they not only took 24-72 hours to try and help but even then they just thought i was missing a payment.

Edited by dynopig, 07 March 2014 - 08:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users