Really Like The Game But..

10 replies to this topic

#1 Rashne

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

I have always wanted to Play MechWarrior like this. However, the one thing that has been most annoying is that the game itself gets stuck or is not very user friendly. I always end up leaving to Play WoT, LoL or other FTP games over this one mainly because I play 2 or 3 games and then it locks up.. It gets annoying after a while that the game system crashes so much. Though my computer isn't brand new, it still has a 6-core phenom in it and I have a strong cable connection. So I don't know whats going on and every other top end game I have played so far on here doesn't crash as much as this mid-intensive game.. Plz fix and let me know when it happens.

#2 Iqfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

Did you

- Run the repair tool?
- Reinstalled the game?
- Contact support?

And what is your Graphics Card? Internet Connection and CPU is one thing but the GPU is the main thing in games like MWO.

Anyways, Off-Topic is really not the right forum.

#3 Name115734

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

Welcome to closed beta... oh, wait...

#4 Rashne

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

Well, maybe I'm just an idiot with this game. But it seems like a functioning standing game and no longer a beta?

Also, had no idea where else to post it.

Where do I find the repair tool for it. Seems as the normal places to look don't exist for it..

Edited by Rashne, 04 March 2014 - 11:57 AM.

#5 Rashne

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

Specs on Comp:
Processor - AMD Phenom II X6 1065T 2.9G
Graphics - Radeon HD 6850 w/ 1G GDDR5 dedicated
Mem - 8GB DDR3 1333

Internet is 30mbs

#6 Name115734

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

Sorry, I was being snarky monkey. The game has been out of closed beta for a while now. Though sometimes it still feels like we never left.

#7 Rashne

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

Its alright.. I'm still new to the game and I do want to play it. But every time I a die in a game and then I am re-gearing up, it gets stuck and then I have C+A+D out of the game. Its annoying when all I want to do is play another round. And to answer the other person who posted, yes, i did re-install and its still acting up. Sucks because I want to buy a Timber Wolf but this game is so unstable...

#8 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

View PostRashne, on 04 March 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

Its alright.. I'm still new to the game and I do want to play it. But every time I a die in a game and then I am re-gearing up, it gets stuck and then I have C+A+D out of the game. Its annoying when all I want to do is play another round. And to answer the other person who posted, yes, i did re-install and its still acting up. Sucks because I want to buy a Timber Wolf but this game is so unstable...

I have personally run this on 5 machines in my house. Its pretty darn stable. It rarely crashes, to be honest. (but does, on occasion, and ran like crap on the Dual Core!) I would start doing diagnostics on your hardware, this game really is quite stable. Play with the graphic settings, try everything at low for awhile and see if you can at least stay stable.

With 2 or 3 games happening then a crash, feels memory-leakyish.

#9 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

Also :

http://mwomercs.com/...90#entry3197490

#10 Cactus In The Rear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationIn the South Wall Cornerclub,Balmora.

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:18 AM

Looks like the rig is built about as wrong as possible from what i've heard. The game seems to have a lot more trouble with AMD and with ATI,that being said you should still go through support and there are a lot of people who can help if you post a thread in the support and feedback section.

http://mwomercs.com/...pport-feedback/

#11 Dramborleg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

View PostRashne, on 04 March 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Well, maybe I'm just an idiot with this game. But it seems like a functioning standing game and no longer a beta?

Also, had no idea where else to post it.

Where do I find the repair tool for it. Seems as the normal places to look don't exist for it..

Name was being sarcastic. The joke is this game was originally meant to be a minimum viable product, which either PGI or IGP interpreted to mean "broken, unfinished product," and such it has been since "release."

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users