- - - - -

Add Inventory Item To Mech

6 replies to this topic

#1 CraigVMN

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

I bought a mech with c-bills, and stripped it thinking I would build it up the way I wanted. I bought a new motor, but want to replace it with the motor it came with originally. I can see the original motor in my inventory, but I can't figure out how to put it back in the mech. Thanks for any help.

#2 Caswallon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 540 posts
  • LocationArboris

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

Hi Craig

Ok welcome to Mechlab warrior online.. :D So the thing that I guess may be tripping you up is that you have to Remove the current engine frst then you can see what others you may place into the mech instead.

SO go into Mechlab go to the mechs CT location and drag the engine out several engines will now "light up" on the left of your screen scroll down through them till you see one with the number "1" by it. The others all lit up are purchasable (and thus valid options) but you need to find one you already own so look out for that in the inventory.

When you find it drag i into place - check tonnage if your over tonnage because of other modifications you made then you will have to undo some of your customisations till you have the free weight for the original engine once more.

Once the engine is in and you ave finished any further mods only then click "checkout/purchase"

Good luck.

What Mech was it BTW?

-Cas

#3 CraigVMN

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:28 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. Yep, got that figured out, set up everything the way I want it, but now I can't see how to change the load-out. When I hit the back button, it tells me the load out has changed, and all changes will be lost. How do I save my changes?

#4 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

To save the loadout, you need to click the Checkout button in the lower left corner. Loadout saving is also prompted for when you try to set up the weapon groups.

#5 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:34 AM

Check-out buttom, lower left corner (yes it's a horrible name, suggesting you actually bought something, just imagine it says something like 'save changes' instead)

Edit: Dang, Modo44 beat me just to it.

Edited by SnagaDance, 17 March 2014 - 05:35 AM.

#6 Caswallon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 540 posts
  • LocationArboris

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:39 AM

What he said..

Yes in MWO checkout = save LOL

Edit double dang nija'd by Snaga

Edited by Caswallon, 17 March 2014 - 05:40 AM.

#7 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

View PostCaswallon, on 17 March 2014 - 05:24 AM, said:

What Mech was it BTW?

Quoting this because my curiosity is burning a hole in the back of my head.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users