SRM

58 replies to this topic

#1 Dacobra

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationYour planet soon

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

Just opening a thread for any of my old Kali/Registry buddies to post on if they are interested in reuniting when this comes out. No idea if we will use or be allowed to use the old SRM moniker. We will figure it out as the game gets released.

V

SRM Dacobra

#2 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

View PostDacobra, on 03 November 2011 - 08:58 AM, said:

Just opening a thread for any of my old Kali/Registry buddies to post on if they are interested in reuniting when this comes out. No idea if we will use or be allowed to use the old SRM moniker. We will figure it out as the game gets released.

V

SRM Dacobra

Long time no see old friend, if SRM does not return you are always welcome to join up with me Dac

#3 John Clavell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:32 AM

Nice to see more EVE Online players :-)

#4 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Woot DaCobra! Wow good to see some Shadow Rats!

#5 TyR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIL

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

Not that anyone cares, but I remember you guys. Good to see some more old names still around.

#6 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

Sup Tyr how goes Clan Godzilla lolz

#7 TyR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIL

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:42 PM

View PostHawkcrest, on 14 November 2011 - 08:55 AM, said:

Sup Tyr how goes Clan Godzilla lolz

LOL everyone always trying to drag me to the crazy clans.

#8 Dacobra

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationYour planet soon

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:20 AM

Lou, Hawk and Tyr. Long time no see gentlemen.

Thank you all for dropping by. I love seeing old Inner Sphere pals and Clan mech pilots that SRM smoked.

Dac

#9 Kristov Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:21 AM

*flips a salute* Hey boss, long time no see, glad to see you are looking to get the Rats up and running again. Here is one old MechWarrior who will be only too happy to follow you once more into the gates of hell. And once we are done in the Sheeper's bar and grill, provided we can find the door out again...I swear they move that thing once you start drinking...we can suit up, strap on some metal and go kill someone..or make another liquor run, which ever seems more prudent. And do not fear my ilKhan..er..boss, this old Trueborn is still just as adept at slinging words as gauss rounds, so I can explain to whomever you have been in discussions with just exactly what those old stravag terms you used mean and give them the proper forms to fill out so we can pillage their next of kin..I mean..notify their loved ones of their slow and painful demise, THEN pillage them...must observe the formalities after all, it is what makes us civilized. Always make your victims last moments as painful and demoralizing as possible, quiaff?

SRM Kristov
XO SRM

#10 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

View PostKristov Kerensky, on 25 November 2011 - 09:21 AM, said:

*flips a salute* Hey boss, long time no see, glad to see you are looking to get the Rats up and running again. Here is one old MechWarrior who will be only too happy to follow you once more into the gates of hell. And once we are done in the Sheeper's bar and grill, provided we can find the door out again...I swear they move that thing once you start drinking...we can suit up, strap on some metal and go kill someone..or make another liquor run, which ever seems more prudent. And do not fear my ilKhan..er..boss, this old Trueborn is still just as adept at slinging words as gauss rounds, so I can explain to whomever you have been in discussions with just exactly what those old stravag terms you used mean and give them the proper forms to fill out so we can pillage their next of kin..I mean..notify their loved ones of their slow and painful demise, THEN pillage them...must observe the formalities after all, it is what makes us civilized. Always make your victims last moments as painful and demoralizing as possible, quiaff?

SRM Kristov
XO SRM

Smacks Kristov upside his head, yo dummy, you were a mercenary not a clanner, some people just dont change...the guy has been drunk and out of the game so long he has forgotten whose side he was on. lolz

Edited by Hawkcrest, 25 November 2011 - 09:54 AM.

#11 Kristov Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hawk, I was, and always shall be, a Trueborn Clan MechWarrior, no matter where the Warriors I fight alongside of are from and despite their limited genetic legacies, lack of manners, and usage of that horrible travesty you stravags call 'language'.

The Rats may well be pirates and the scum of the Inner Sphere to those on the recieving end of our weapons, but they are some of the most honorable and talented MechWarriors to ever drive a Mech, and this old Loremaster has always felt a great sense of honor at being included in their ranks.

Besides, they do pay better then the Clans ;)

#12 DCleric

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTX

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:43 PM

I remember playing with a few of the SRM, Looking forward to more.

#13 SRM Yang

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:33 AM

Reporting for duty Dacs. Wow has it been a long time since I have even thought about this game. Come to think of it NetMech cost me my first marriage. LOL

Kristov, great to see you still kicking around.

"skittles and beers"

Edited by SRM Yang, 09 February 2012 - 06:39 AM.

#14 Rayge

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

SRMs OP! nerf plz

#15 Gremaldy

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

Oh hell ya.....better get your prepH's ready cuz I have arrived and gonna smoke that AZZ!

Been keeping up with Streak over the years as well, and ya'll remember how we rolled everyone? Gonna be crying azz babies here too!

Bring it on!

SRM Gremaldy

p.s. btw, good too see ya'll :P Dac, KK, Yang, VodooLu, and Tyr!

Edited by Gremaldy, 07 March 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#16 Streaker

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

It just cannot BE a Mechwarrior game without SRM stirring things up!

Whats up guys?

DAC, Grem, Kristov ... Yang, tyr... very cool! A bunch of the old crew is out!

Great to see some familiar faces!!

Sign me up!

Streak

#17 Gremaldy

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

bump to see more SRM come out of retirement

#18 PHNXHWK

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

Holly sh...... I guess I should have scrolled down further the other day...... I just scrolled through here and had all kinds of sweet memories buzz through me head. Hello to all and a Big Hello to Dac, streak and Grem. can not wait to see this roll out. SRM gona make other units hate us again LOL.

Ok Dac's where is my new contract, and no shorting my pay due to someoen else shooting up my mech.. it happens, but it always cost them way more than me:)

Anyone still have the old mech games running? would be a good way to shake and break the rust off.

Edited by SRM PH, 18 March 2012 - 07:38 PM.

#19 PHNXHWK

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

"Bump"

#20 Gremaldy

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostSRM PH, on 18 March 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Holly sh...... I guess I should have scrolled down further the other day...... I just scrolled through here and had all kinds of sweet memories buzz through me head. Hello to all and a Big Hello to Dac, streak and Grem. can not wait to see this roll out. SRM gona make other units hate us again LOL.

Ok Dac's where is my new contract, and no shorting my pay due to someoen else shooting up my mech.. it happens, but it always cost them way more than me:)

Anyone still have the old mech games running? would be a good way to shake and break the rust off.

Oh, and they will cry!

Cuz we are gonna make them!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users