Centurion 9A(C), Skills Not Showing, Or Gone With The Mech?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Photec

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 49 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

Hi there. I've been playing for a while, and atm I'm at 46 mechs. I bought "The Wang" on a sale a while back and was... unimpressed. However, with the champion mech that was given out as a result of completing
Centurion Champion Personal Challenge

I decided to give it a go, at least for the purpose of eliting.

Here's my (potential) problem. Having basiced out the champion, I sold it to make room for the next centurion I needed to get the YLW elited. However, the skill tree doesnt show my 9A's as being leveled at all.

Is this a graphical bug, or is something else going on?

#2 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

It's technically a bug with the interface. It is still tracking your XP and levels, BUT the current "condition" is that it requires the mechs to be actively IN the inventory before progressing past basic for leveling purposes. You will unfortunately want to contact support about that.

This bug was introduced by UI 2.0's deployment.

Edited by Deathlike, 12 March 2014 - 02:14 PM.

#3 MountainCopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationUU, Ankh-Morpork

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:48 AM

There are one or more minor glitches with this champion Centurion CN9-A© you got from the challenge.
Name/designation lines are missing at some points, like in the Mech view on your main profile page (web site), or in-game on the skills (?) page.
Also, in the new UI it currently is the case, that XP values for Mechs you currently not own, are not shown on the skills page. But they can be found on your stats page (web site).

Regarding your leveling problem, it is a bug when the normal requirements are fulfilled and you then can't level your Mech:

1) To level a Mech beyond "basic", you need 3+ Mechs of the same kind with completed basics.
2) To level a Mech beyond "elite", you need 3+ Mechs of the same weight class with completed elite efficiencies.

Edited by GoldenFleece, 13 March 2014 - 03:50 AM.

#4 Lt Badger

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:39 AM

View PostPhotec, on 12 March 2014 - 11:59 AM, said:

Hi there. I've been playing for a while, and atm I'm at 46 mechs. I bought "The Wang" on a sale a while back and was... unimpressed. However, with the champion mech that was given out as a result of completing
Centurion Champion Personal Challenge

I decided to give it a go, at least for the purpose of eliting.

Here's my (potential) problem. Having basiced out the champion, I sold it to make room for the next centurion I needed to get the YLW elited. However, the skill tree doesnt show my 9A's as being leveled at all.

Is this a graphical bug, or is something else going on?

i think the skills are still there, you only can´t see them (why - see below)
have you tried to get the basic skills for your third CN9? after that you can simply skill elite on your YLW i think, because all three CN9 are basic- skilled, allthrought you can´t see it

#5 Photec

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 49 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

View PostGoldenFleece, on 13 March 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

1) To level a Mech beyond "basic", you need 3+ Mechs of the same kind with completed basics.
2) To level a Mech beyond "elite", you need 3+ Mechs of the same weight class with completed elite efficiencies.

Yeah, like I said, I have 46 mechs, all mastered, at least two chassises(?) mastered pr weight class and I am quite familiar with the leveling as it usually is :wacko:

View PostLt Badger, on 13 March 2014 - 06:39 AM, said:

have you tried to get the basic skills for your third CN9? after that you can simply skill elite on your YLW i think, because all three CN9 are basic- skilled, allthrought you can´t see it

I am still in the process of leveling my final, the AL so no. Guess I got a bit demotivated when the champion went AWOL. I'll get it basiced by tomorrow and hopefully all is well ;)

Edited by Photec, 14 March 2014 - 06:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users