Targeting Reticle

2 replies to this topic

#1 Hoffmanuno

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

I and other pther players have posted about having problems seeing the targeting reticle on our screens. The tan color of the reticle blends in with the environment around us, especially when the arms are unlocked and the torso and arm reticle are floating around the screen in different areas. I would like to have the ability to change these colors for myself and choose which ones work best for me. The whole point of the reticle is to allow players to quickly pinpoint their targets, like using a red-dot sight on a paintball gun or tactical rifle. In addition, many players are playing on different resolutions and systems that would benefit greatly for being able to customize this option according to which color spectrum they can get to contrast with the screens the best. If we can customize the colors of our mechs, why can't we pick the colors of our targeting reticles? Please consider this in your next software update. [/color]

Edited by Hoffmanuno, 05 March 2014 - 10:28 AM.

#2 DocBach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,828 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:36 AM

"Targeting reticle customization sale, choose the style and color of your reticle for just 750 MC!"

Fun fact, amber was selected as the color for the SOPMOD TA01-NSN ACOG reticle as the human eye can recognize it over other colors more easily.

Edited by DocBach, 05 March 2014 - 10:37 AM.

#3 Corvus Antaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8,310 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

yeah hpoefully one day we can recolour our x-hair & HUD.

green is much better than yellow for a targetting point visible on every surface. or just plain white.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users