Fix Host State

2 replies to this topic

#1 Pataine

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

For fraks sake fix HOST STATE. Stop having players 135+ ping being immune to player 60 or less ping. So many matches I shoot players at 60-90 meters with Small Pulse and Streaks for NO GD damage and wow their ping is 135+ hmmmm. Maybe fix the issue of have matches with players from the same area. Have different ques for players from North America, Europe and Asia. Stop having Euro and Asian players dominate because they have high GD pings.

#2 Sinthrow

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

you miss one point.. it is even harder for them to hit you..
a high ping in this game is not a bonus. When my ip is haveing issues and I get a ping of 150+ I have my worst games but when my ping is under 100 I have my best
hit detection has issues at any ping.

#3 Pataine

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hosts state allows those with high ping to hit those with low ping always. I can run behind a building and suddenly my leg is blown off cause on your screen you still see me. I shoot people with 135+ ping all the GD time for no damage. Played 10 matches today and huh those with high ping are alive and those with low are always dead. Kinda funny how that's working out isn't it. So I guess with your azz backwards logic players with low ping are just crap players huh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users