Queue Up As A Group

4 replies to this topic

#1 barcef

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts
  • LocationZapopan, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

I would like to be able to game with my son on MWO. Even if I were to purchase another license for my son, there is no way to game together with him, like we do on STEAM for games like counterstrike and on Warcraft.

Please step-up your game and people will flock to the game. It will also allow for guilds to game together.

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

??????, can't you just friend him and add him to a group?

#3 Warblood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 503 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Qc, Cnd

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:31 PM

I would like to be able to game with my son on MWO. Even if I were to purchase another license for my son

purchase another license?? the game is free to play.. the only money you should be spending on it is to buy some more MechBays, maybe a Hero mech to more c-bills to fill your new MechBays :P .

there is no way to game together with him, like we do on STEAM for games like counterstrike and on Warcraft.
as Stingray said above add him as a friend then to your group an now you can drop together.

Please step-up your game and people will flock to the game. It will also allow for guilds to game together

the game is set-up, you are just to in a hurry to play that you didn't look anything over or even attempted to look up how to do anything..

seeing as your a new player, please watch this vid it will help you out greatly(yes its 20min but it covers a lot! )

at 18min in he goes over how to create a group n add friends.

Edited by Warblood, 07 March 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#4 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Its not your fault, the new UI makes the whole friends/social thing not quite as obvious

#5 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

View PostWarblood, on 07 March 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

purchase another license?? the game is free to play.. the only money you should be spending on it is to buy some more MechBays, maybe a Hero mech to more c-bills to fill your new MechBays :o .

as Stingray said above add him as a friend then to your group an now you can drop together.

the game is set-up, you are just to in a hurry to play that you didn't look anything over or even attempted to look up how to do anything..

seeing as your a new player, please watch this vid it will help you out greatly(yes its 20min but it covers a lot! )

at 18min in he goes over how to create a group n add friends.

thx for posting Warblood :P this is good for a lot of people needing to learn how to create groups.

............oh, and good luck "barcef" in your quest with the groups! :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users