Hero Mech Sales

5 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

This is more of a request than a suggestion :P but didnt know where else to put it. Anyway, I seen on another game they asked players to put in requests for sales on their forum, so I thought I would try here.

I have some MC literally burning a hole in the floor of my mech bay but the hero mech I want is to expensive to get and have enough left over to get some colors and patterns....

Any chance the Protector hero mech will be on sale any time soon? Even 10% or so would be great.

#2 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

Anyone else been in this situation?

Looking at the mech I want, pointer over the buy button, and finger hovered over mouse shaking, and argueing with my self out loud whether i should just buy it or wait for a sale that may never come. Oh god what should i do.

LOL ;) i am just kidding, but this is not to far from the truth. Any advice out there? Wish I had a silly picture to add to this :ph34r:

#3 Xtrekker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 865 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

They just recently had a Protector sale. It was 50% off for one day only on Feb 6th.

http://mwomercs.com/...-24-hours-only/

Personally I would wait. If you haven't already started on the Orions and you know you want this one, get them going. I bought this and running through basic was rough. I cleared basic and was so frustrated that I stripped it and haven't bought the others yet to get to elite.

#4 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

Thanks for info. I got it anyway before seeing this. Its a sweet mech glad to finally have it. I thought the colors come with it to use on other mechs also, but I guess not.

If the colors change can they be changed back again later? Also I hear the pattern cant be changed back, if it is changed?

Edited by Johnny Z, 08 March 2014 - 02:29 AM.

#5 Xtrekker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 865 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 08 March 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

Thanks for info. I got it anyway before seeing this. Its a sweet mech glad to finally have it. I thought the colors come with it to use on other mechs also, but I guess not.

If the colors change can they be changed back again later? Also I hear the pattern cant be changed back, if it is changed?

Colors have a "default" that you can change back to. I think the camo is the same way, but I'm not near my game comp to verify.

#6 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

never buy full price. sales always comes around if you wait

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users