4 replies to this topic

#1 Deathsiege

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBay Area CA

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

So I've mastered Hunchback and Catapult and am looking to free up some mechbay space. Q- can I sell a hunchy or cat and keep my master rating or will it go away? Thanks in advance.

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,152 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:48 AM

View PostDeathsiege, on 11 March 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

So I've mastered Hunchback and Catapult and am looking to free up some mechbay space. Q- can I sell a hunchy or cat and keep my master rating or will it go away? Thanks in advance.

Unlocks, once earned, never go away. You can sell any variants you don't like and the ones you keep will be unaffected.

#3 no one

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

View PostDeathsiege, on 11 March 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

Worth a read.
http://mwomercs.com/...-master-a-mech/

It's worth knowing that having the hunch and catapult mastered means you can master any other 'medium' or 'heavy' 'Mech without unlocking the elite efficiencies for three variants now. So if you want to just run down the basic skills on a variant and then sell it, you can do that.

Edited by no one, 11 March 2014 - 10:03 AM.

#4 Fut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

View Postno one, on 11 March 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Worth a read.
http://mwomercs.com/...-master-a-mech/

It's worth knowing that having the hunch and catapult mastered means you can master any other 'medium' or 'heavy' 'Mech without unlocking the elite efficiencies for three variants now. So if you want to just run down the basic skills on a variant and then sell it, you can do that.

Whoa. Did not know that. Thanks for pointing this out.

Do these other non-3-variant mediums/heavies also receive 2x Basic Efficiencies?

#5 Tiamat of the Sea

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Not unless you Elite them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users